User Controls

Is adam schiff the best hope for the democrats?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I've thought this for quite some time. He might be a lil too smart to be likable by most of America. I'm sure there's some dirt on him too and he tries too hard to be clean. He is also devoid of charisma.

Discuss whether America will get a schiffie
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the democrats are failing miserably...and everyone knows it
    Flatulant_bomb Tuskegee Airman
    I mean you are talking 14 years from now..
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb I mean you are talking 14 years from now..

Lol pretty much. America might suddenly decide they need a commander in chief who has a little bit between the ears though
    Originally posted by Sudo Lol pretty much. America might suddenly decide they need a commander in chief who has a little bit between the ears though

I wont give a fuck by then, not sure why I give a fuck now. I got money and time, debt free too, not sure why I am still working.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb I wont give a fuck by then, not sure why I give a fuck now. I got money and time, debt free too, not sure why I am still working.

That's no reason to not give a fuck about the world
    My kids can worry about the world now.
    Originally posted by Flatulant_bomb My kids can worry about the world now.

You're such a fat boring American fuck. Your apathy is a disease the rest of the world laughs at and Chinese people exploit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Shifty Schiff is a deranged little greasemonkey on the Soros payroll. Should be behind bars for life.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Shifty Schiff is a deranged little greasemonkey on the Soros payroll. Should be behind bars for life.

Shut up spectral you're a geriatric who can't even drive and read breitbart once and identified with the inherent stupidity and lies. You know nothing about anything and you're old which is just terrible
Jump to Top