User Controls

The best way to torture Infinity Shock would be to...

WellHung Black Hole
    Force him to interact with and have sex with niggers all day.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    hey mat, hows double bubble?
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    To stay away, far, far...(whispering) away.

No touchy🤢
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That kitty is the color of ashy elbows.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Cuddle him: he needs some luvings.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Cuddle him: he needs some luvings.

Who infinity or the kitty?
    Spoon infinity while he holds his little kitten, Alright?
    We all know you'd rather fork him than spoon him you whore.
    That was uncalled for..

Relax fatty...relax.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    fukin Jig hittin where it jiggles
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Spoon infinity while he holds his little kitten, Alright?

Could get Mike Tyson to spoon him, while biting off his little kittens ear...
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Could get Mike Tyson to spoon him, while biting off his little kittens ear…
    [/quote

Originally posted by mikeyagain Could get Mike Tyson to spoon him, while biting off his little kittens ear…

Silence of the Black Sheep??
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    All your threads are terrible. You people are depressing and pathetic. Infinityshock is so pathetic and depressing he makes me reevaluate posting here if people as sad as him use this site but the vast majority of date hotelers are the same level of pathetic.

I was literally in a hotel this morning and be in another one later today. When's the last time any of you slept anywhere other than your cat piss shag carpeted apartment besides waking up in the bed of someone who wasn't overtly rude to you at a heavily neoned bar? Your facetiousness is easy to see through and leaves me with pits of anxiety in my stomach desperately seeking a way to avoid every decision that lead you to this point in your life.

All of you should kill yourselves and please make it now. Thank you
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Mikey Hittin the bottle in the am👍🏻
    Originally posted by Sudo I was literally in a hotel this morning and be in another one later today.

That's something to aspire to...
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Is Sudo a hooker?
    Pedo's usually live in "hotels" too. There is a chain of them in Houston called "InTown suites"...basically anyone who is a hooker, pedo, felon or simply can't qualify for an apt lives in them. Great place to go for some ass if it's 2am and the bars are already closed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo All your threads are terrible. You people are depressing and pathetic. Infinityshock is so pathetic and depressing he makes me reevaluate posting here if people as sad as him use this site but the vast majority of date hotelers are the same level of pathetic.

I was literally in a hotel this morning and be in another one later today. When's the last time any of you slept anywhere other than your cat piss shag carpeted apartment besides waking up in the bed of someone who wasn't overtly rude to you at a heavily neoned bar? Your facetiousness is easy to see through and leaves me with pits of anxiety in my stomach desperately seeking a way to avoid every decision that lead you to this point in your life.

All of you should kill yourselves and please make it now. Thank you

youre so adorable how hard you try to not act like a nigger but no matter how hard you try, you make it even more flagrantly obvious.

suicide is still an option.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Archer513 Is Sudo a hooker?

a nigger fag-hooker.

he swallows mens cocks in exchange for money
Jump to Top