User Controls

EVERYTHING IS THE jediS

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    THERES NO OTHER RATIONAL EXPLANATION
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    twest, the fuck I can only load nigsinspc

Also lol kind of broad hikki I mean maybe at least try and specify what needs to be explained first, the issue.

If it's "ayrabs getting fuxxed up" Id probably be like "yeah jedis" but with the caveat that the jedi state is in a volatile region with actual international powers taking an interest in the area and its power balances than the fact that one country happens to be jedi.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    OP since you're being ironic, what other explanation would you give besides the jedis?
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine OP since you're being ironic, what other explanation would you give besides the jedis?

people who are corrupt that are both jedis and not jedis
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    >it actually is all the jedis tho, reality is a simulation being run by the jedis and the jedis in the simulation are just avatars of the true jedis on the "next floor"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I started making a thread yesterday or possibly the day before about a jedi kabaal involving wal mart and Mark wahlberg. It was quasi inspired but petered out quickly and had too many moving parts so I just told myself to shut the fuck up and went about my day
    Don't most Christians believe that God, Adam and Eve were all jedi?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    sand niggers.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Don't most Christians believe that God, Adam and Eve were all jedi?

I can't tell if trolling or legitimately retarded but it was just Jesus.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL I can't tell if trolling or legitimately retarded but it was just Jesus.

I don't pay attention.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Don't most Christians believe that God, Adam and Eve were all jedi?

You're Irish and asking this?

Jesus was a Rabbi so to say he wasn't a jedi (As someone recently reported) is a silly lie.

Adam and Eve weren't jedis. jedis came from Shem the son of Noah.
    King David was probably considered the very first jedi.

Jacob would of been named Israel and Israel is the land given to Jacob. But God said he changed his mind because the faith of the nomadic jedis of 40 years in the desert wasn't strong enough. Jacob never received his new title "Israel" and so Israel does not exist.

The State of Israel is actually a crime against the jedis.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Wait.. Soy, are you a Irish jedi by chance?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Abraham was the first jedi. Do you get your Bible sources from Youtube videos like the rest of your knowledge?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla people who are corrupt that are both jedis and not jedis

How do we deal with them?

Just earlier I got to thinking about how technology has always secretly been at least 50 to 100 years ahead of what the public has access to.
    Back in the early 1800s for example, they could have very well had early prototype electronics, computers and on paper advanced scientific knowledge that is beyond what the public of today has access to.
    As soon as the "elite" realized the implications of technology and how it could be used for population control and their own advancement, they probably immediately started plans for their roadmap to domination.
    If we are to take these people down, we need to realize this.
    It isn't too late, we're not so far behind we can't rise up and end this, we just need to realize the breadth of reality and that what we're up against isn't some realtime collaboration between individuals, but rather a "monolithic" conspiracy.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Street shitter.
    Originally posted by totse3.com Wait.. Soy, are you a Irish jedi by chance?

Explains my allergies.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by RisiR † Abraham was the first jedi. Do you get your Bible sources from Youtube videos like the rest of your knowledge?

same lineage. family tree. as was Mary, the mother of Jesus.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Explains my allergies.

is that a southpark reference to Kyles cousin? the one that looks like cartman a bit?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine How do we deal with them?

Just earlier I got to thinking about how technology has always secretly been at least 50 to 100 years ahead of what the public has access to.
    Back in the early 1800s for example, they could have very well had early prototype electronics, computers and on paper advanced scientific knowledge that is beyond what the public of today has access to.
    As soon as the "elite" realized the implications of technology and how it could be used for population control and their own advancement, they probably immediately started plans for their roadmap to domination.
    If we are to take these people down, we need to realize this.
    It isn't too late, we're not so far behind we can't rise up and end this, we just need to realize the breadth of reality and that what we're up against isn't some realtime collaboration between individuals, but rather a "monolithic" conspiracy.

lolwut, you do realize that just coz you think something up, that doesn't then mean its true or actually exists in the actual real world, right?

Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
Jump to Top