User Controls

opening up a tonkatsu restaurant

I took some clonazolam yesterday and I was watching munchies on youtube and this one bitch had a video where she made tonkatsu. For those that don't know tonkatsu is that fried breaded pork that is in Japanese food like coco's.

There's this place called coco's that is really good and you can get that and it has curry sauce all over it and also whatever other vegetables you want, and you can choose the spiciness level from 0-10 and it gets spicy as fuck. Anyways there's always these ethnic food shops and people want authentic but the whole point of my restaurant will be that it's not authentic, we don't give a fuck about culture we just eat sushi with our bare hands and in two bites because it's good and we're high. Also I bet soaking the pork chops in sauerkraut brine for 24 hours instead of just salt brine would be dank as fuck although you'd probably have some mr.miyagi bastard come out and start telling you how you're disrespectful for making their food better. It's not my fault I make better food than your entire culture over thousands of years, sorry old man but that's the way of the world.

Anyways this place specializes in rice and tonkatsu and then other things like asparagus and mozzarella sticks. The house specialty will be tomato and asparagus curry on pork tonkatsu with onions on it as well, with all this thrown on top of rice and tons of curry sauce. It cost only a few bucks to make but I sell it for $13. Also we don't sell alcohol because alcohol is for faggots and talking really loudly is not permitted but smoking weed inside is permitted. We also sell caffeinated lemonade for $4.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    yeah so did you guys know that you can run restaurants as a fucking nonprofit? what the fuck you can even use volunteers as slave labor
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that is NOT tonkatsu, you uncultured pig.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by -Dumpster Slut- that is NOT tonkatsu, you uncultured pig.

Oh no he's back
    seriously why do people start businesses, everything is an NGO now
    WellHung Black Hole
    Wow...ur a huge douchebag.
    Originally posted by WellHung Wow…ur a huge douchebag.

get the fuck out of here never post again

EDIT: L A N N Y I COULD REALLY USE A THANK MY OWN POST FEATURE HERE
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Schnitzel.
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box get the fuck out of here never post again

EDIT: L A N N Y I COULD REALLY USE A THANK MY OWN POST FEATURE HERE

I second this.
    I made some chicken tonkatsu yesterday because it was all I had. I'm going to make some more tonkatsu today and tomorrow but with actual pork so standby everyone
    i bet you faggots can't even make your own mayonnaise.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III I took some clonazolam yesterday and I was watching munchies on youtube and this one bitch had a video where she made tonkatsu. For those that don't know tonkatsu is that fried breaded pork that is in Japanese food like coco's.

There's this place called coco's that is really good and you can get that and it has curry sauce all over it and also whatever other vegetables you want, and you can choose the spiciness level from 0-10 and it gets spicy as fuck. Anyways there's always these ethnic food shops and people want authentic but the whole point of my restaurant will be that it's not authentic, we don't give a fuck about culture we just eat sushi with our bare hands and in two bites because it's good and we're high. Also I bet soaking the pork chops in sauerkraut brine for 24 hours instead of just salt brine would be dank as fuck although you'd probably have some mr.miyagi bastard come out and start telling you how you're disrespectful for making their food better. It's not my fault I make better food than your entire culture over thousands of years, sorry old man but that's the way of the world.

Anyways this place specializes in rice and tonkatsu and then other things like asparagus and mozzarella sticks. The house specialty will be tomato and asparagus curry on pork tonkatsu with onions on it as well, with all this thrown on top of rice and tons of curry sauce. It cost only a few bucks to make but I sell it for $13. Also we don't sell alcohol because alcohol is for faggots and talking really loudly is not permitted but smoking weed inside is permitted. We also sell caffeinated lemonade for $4.

This shit made me laugh, i love asian women too & know too much about asian shit despite not being a weeaboo
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    This nigga crazy LOL
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box seriously why do people start businesses, everything is an NGO now

because they dont like being homeless bisexuals like yourself.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH This nigga crazy LOL

for real it takes a crazy nigga to want to open a restaurant, but thats not nessecarily a bad thing. I will put kro dogs into many peoples mouth one day.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby because they dont like being homeless bisexuals like yourself.

just because I fucked you in the ass doesn't mean I'm a faggot
Jump to Top