User Controls

Tranny working for the jedis has destroyed linux

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2018/09/17/sjws-just-ruined-linux/

It's like they want everyone to hate them
    The deaths and tortures that were inflicted upon the queers during the 20th century will pare in comparison to what they have coming to them in the coming years and decades
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    That link is predictably atrocious tech journalism. Just read the (shorter) message to the mailing list and don't be a fag:

http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1809.2/00117.html?print=anz
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Lanny That link is predictably atrocious tech journalism.

"For decades, the open source community has dreaded a potential doomsday where the mega-corporations would take Linux down. It just happened today, not with a bang or a fight, but a queef."

I dunno man, this seems pretty well written to me. I giggled.
    HTS highlight reel
    By the way, where do the tranny shabbos goyim play into all this?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Lanny
    That link is predictably atrocious tech journalism. Just read the (shorter) message to the mailing list and don't be a fag:

http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1809.2/00117.html?print=anz
    Shut the fuck up Tranny, if you can't see from his email how they broke him, then you are either ignorant or complicit.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by HTS By the way, where do the tranny shabbos goyim play into all this?

They try to deflect from the fact that SJWs have destroyed a great man, on some shitty clone website they own.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    2 operating systems down inside of a month?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The 'code of conflict' more or less said the same thing without being total wank
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by stupid noob Shut the fuck up Tranny, if you can't see from his email how they broke him, then you are either ignorant or complicit.

Originally posted by stupid noob They try to deflect from the fact that SJWs have destroyed a great man, on some shitty clone website they own.

"great man", "destroyed". An autistic dude who happens to be good at kernel development realized he was autistic lol, and you're acting like the sky is falling. Try removing your head from your ass.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    Originally posted by Lanny That link is predictably atrocious tech journalism. Just read the (shorter) message to the mailing list and don't be a fag:

lmao thinking occidental dissent is tech journalism or even journalism at all. why are you going easy on these nig nogs I think you need some new rib cages.

linus is a fucking pedophile weirdo looking mother fucker that cruises california looking for cheap burgers and wifi, he has done the only good thing in his life which is to give up. give the fuck up. how many kids did you rape linus?

we knew this was going to happen. the worm never stops eating. why fight it? the kali yuga will not be over for quite a while. it'd actually be a lot better for us all if our technology is taken over by psychotic, barely literate transssxxsexual dravidians. do you enjoy living in a one sided panopticon? no?

LET IT ROT

A C C E L E R A T E
    HTS highlight reel
    filtration African Astronaut
    This post has been edited by a bot I made to preserve my privacy.
    Originally posted by filtration Microsoft owns part of the linux kernel anyway…. Bet y'all didn't know that.

thanks for bringing the HARD facts
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box lmao thinking occidental dissent is tech journalism or even journalism at all. why are you going easy on these nig nogs I think you need some new rib cages.

linus is a fucking pedophile weirdo looking mother fucker that cruises california looking for cheap burgers and wifi, he has done the only good thing in his life which is to give up. give the fuck up. how many kids did you rape linus?

we knew this was going to happen. the worm never stops eating. why fight it? the kali yuga will not be over for quite a while. it'd actually be a lot better for us all if our technology is taken over by psychotic, barely literate transssxxsexual dravidians. do you enjoy living in a one sided panopticon? no?

LET IT ROT

A C C E L E R A T E

Sounds like you're still trying to resist it. Nonviolent resistance is still resistance.

Embrace the kali yuga. Don't just let it rot. Become the rot.
    Originally posted by HTS Sounds like you're still trying to resist it. Nonviolent resistance is still resistance.

Embrace the kali yuga. Don't just let it rot. Become the rot.

bro do you even ride the tiger I bet you don't even

btw being a fat tranny ginger faggot isn't riding the tiger, it's getting fucked in the ass (what you like)
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box bro do you even ride the tiger I bet you don't even

btw being a fat tranny ginger faggot isn't riding the tiger, it's getting fucked in the ass (what you like)

I reverse cowgirl the tiger and ride it... anally.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS I reverse cowgirl the tiger and ride it… anally.

you cant 'reverse cowgirl' if there is no girl involved.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by infinityshock you cant 'reverse cowgirl' if there is no girl involved.

It's reverse because it's not a girl, dummy.

Originally posted by HTS I reverse cowgirl the tiger and ride it… anally.

I'd like to take a knife and gut you from your ass straight up to your mouth.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box I'd like to take a knife and gut you from your ass straight up to your mouth.

Jump to Top