User Controls

West Virginia man allegedly huffed paint, beat mother with spatula

John Shepard — a 21-year-old who's reportedly known to local authorities for sniffing starter fluid and ingesting massive quantities of over-the-counter cough syrup — was taken into custody after St. Albans police responded to reports of a domestic incident around 10:45 p.m. on Thursday, WCHS-TV reported, citing a criminal complaint.

When an officer arrived at the scene, Shepard was reportedly sitting in the front yard with his face and hands covered in spray paint, holding a large steel bar.

Shepard was detained and an officer found the man's mother inside the home with her head "wrapped with gauze" along with "a large amount of blood on her shirt and the back of her neck," according to the report.

Online records indicate Shepard is being held at the South Central Regional Jail in Charleston on $10,000 bail or 10 percent cash bond.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/17/west-virginia-man-allegedly-huffed-paint-beat-mother-with-spatula.amp.html
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Witness me!!!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Him and LSD should hook up.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    that red hair is not a good look for sploo.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    woah
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    not finding starter fluid and cough syrup in that article was really disappointing i would have tried to contact him
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    That's a picture of HTS when he was 21.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    I was expecting him to be of italian descent (bc spatula).
Jump to Top