User Controls

Racist faggots why do you blame your lack of social mobility on minorities instead of just generally how shitty you are?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Fuck you read the title again
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Could have been longer
    because niggers.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol smh
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson because niggers.

Poor bby
    Originally posted by Sudo Poor bby

thanks daddy
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    There is a big rock heading for the shores of Los Angeles in 2032 or something. Almost a certain hit if it flies through a certain keyhole of space. it is expected to slam just 15-20 miles off the shore (I dont know how they can predict this exact location if they're not 100 percent about the "keyhole it should travel through)

this will cause world wide flooding where the Majority of humans live. this means a mass exodus for possibly years to inner regions higher in the mountains. but some nations don't have high enough hills or mountain range to allow billions of people to survive for long periods.

Californians will swamp the Sierrahs or move into small city of Reno or Tahoe.

But in Florida and much of the east coast (especially Florida) they will have to run for the blue/smokey mountain region.

or whatever the fuck they're called (Appalachians?)

a 100 million east coasters running for the hills or mountains of places like West Va or New York, Jersey where ever the fuck people can get up high enough.

fresh water, showering, food, fuel for staying warm or cool (especially for the elders) in their cars. since there wont be enough solar power devices to rig fans on.

No phones for several years.

think it's a Joke. it might just be 1 of several over decades since shit usually happens in numbers

So.. the answer to the OP statement is Earth is gonna shake us off of her. this is why I suggest digging in soon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by totse3.com There is a big rock heading for the shores of Los Angeles in 2032 or something. Almost a certain hit if it flies through a certain keyhole of space. it is expected to slam just 15-20 miles off the shore (I dont know how they can predict this exact location if they're not 100 percent about the "keyhole it should travel through)

this will cause world wide flooding where the Majority of humans live. this means a mass exodus for possibly years to inner regions higher in the mountains. but some nations don't have high enough hills or mountain range to allow billions of people to survive for long periods.

Californians will swamp the Sierrahs or move into small city of Reno or Tahoe.

But in Florida and much of the east coast (especially Florida) they will have to run for the blue/smokey mountain region.

or whatever the fuck they're called (Appalachians?)

a 100 million east coasters running for the hills or mountains of places like West Va or New York, Jersey where ever the fuck people can get up high enough.

fresh water, showering, food, fuel for staying warm or cool (especially for the elders) in their cars. since there wont be enough solar power devices to rig fans on.

No phones for several years.

think it's a Joke. it might just be 1 of several over decades since shit usually happens in numbers

So.. the answer to the OP statement is Earth is gonna shake us off of her. this is why I suggest digging in soon.

I love you
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Space niggers , absolutely
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo

stfu nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein

ook ook eek eek, gnome sane?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    lanny

youre

an

idiot
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I just wanted to see you come in behind me
    LOL
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Good boi

*pats balding combover*
    Originally posted by apt
    I blame my lack of upward social mobility on laziness and the fact that I don't utilize even 10% of my potential. But it's still true that niggers have lower IQs.

Yeah but Chinese people have higher IQs and they're barely human. West Africans are completely different from traditional North American blacks.

My lack of upward mobility is based on my wasted potential, self destructive streak and comfort in a niggerish lifestyle. I hope to remedy this soon
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein

eep opp ork, ahh ahh, gnome sane?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo

stfu retard nigger
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Now, roll over ...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I blame it on people who invent terms like 'social mobility'
Jump to Top