User Controls

I watched the cash me ousside girl video again recently and

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I have a new opinion. She is actually bretty cool. Dr Phil made it cringey. All this time I've been lead to believe she was the cringe one, but no, it was Phil. He antagonized her, like he does with everyone. I hate him. I HATE Him. I want to go on his show like as an unruly adult and then tell him to cash me ousside but then I just fucking pour a bunch of gasoline on him and burn him alive on stage lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I still want to fuck her.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut

Also, tell me this doesn't ding.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I have a new opinion. She is actually bretty cool. Dr Phil made it cringey. All this time I've been lead to believe she was the cringe one, but no, it was Phil. He antagonized her, like he does with everyone. I hate him. I HATE Him. I want to go on his show like as an unruly adult and then tell him to cash me ousside but then I just fucking pour a bunch of gasoline on him and burn him alive on stage lol.

i guarantee she fucks niggers

if i were that things parent i would immediately conduct a post-partum abortion.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    The pedo killing video is good but the song is terrible. Dr Phil is clearly extremely cringey and he was antagonistic and condescending in the interview. I remember he asked her something about school like a complete douchebag and then gave her a career like Oprah gave him one
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock i guarantee she fucks niggers

if i were that things parent i would immediately conduct a post-partum abortion.

Awe :/

As if you ever had a chance, stay in your lane 🤗

This is your lane bitch ...

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by CandyRein

eek eek ook oook, gnome sane?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    ROFLMFAO!

*tokes*

Originally posted by CandyRein Awe :/

As if you ever had a chance, stay in your lane 🤗

This is your lane bitch …

infinityshock Black Hole

eek eek ook ooook, gnome sane?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock i am literally eating taco bell right now.

No one is shocked fat ass 😁

infinityshock Black Hole

eek eek ook ooook, gnome sane?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I'd rather catch her inside nahh mean?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Hell yeah nigga.

totse3.com Space Nigga
    How low can you go

CandyRein Black Hole
    Lol@ dude doin the limbo

Ot

Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    i can neither confirm or deny this shit
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I'm in awe of the machine that can turn some trashy 15yo into a multimillion dollar product.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    So what's her story. She was like 12-13 on Dr Phil and being a youtube starlet and some dirtbag in LA went "Oh I can work with that"?

she's like a Boxxy Girl little shitwit

At least Boxxy was cute and funny
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by totse3.com So what's her story. She was like 12-13 on Dr Phil and being a youtube starlet and some dirtbag in LA went "Oh I can work with that"?

she's like a Boxxy Girl little shitwit

At least Boxxy was cute and funny

Boxxy was cute and goofy, 4chan kind of ruined the fun with her.
Jump to Top