User Controls

I think I might have been abused as a child, and forgotten

I took LSD + Pot about a month ago, and regressed to a child like state.

Yes, laugh at this delusional druggie as you will, but I genuinely lay in bed, remembering all sorts of weird incidents from my childhood.

It was a powerful experience. I believe I even regressed to being in the womb, and my regular annoyance at my father fucking me/my mom.

I seem to remember cocks and vaginas from an early age. Like having a penis in my mouth, and in my butt. Being nursed to sleep by my grandmother by sucking on her teats (which look just like Ohfralala's teats) after I forgot my dodee (dummies/those plastic sucking toys). Being encouraged to do a "boyfriend" by various female family members.

Pretty much nothing past the age of three or so. But these early childhood experiences were vital to me.

It's interesting that I think I was fucked by either my Dad or (as I suspect) my Mom's pedo boyfriend in England.

I suspect my Aunt knows the score.
    I think I remember rubbing my mom's vagina with my leg, and trying to do the same with my grandmother when she took me from my mom.

Fucked up, huh?

I also felt familiar when I started doing oral sex. Like it was familiar to me.

I was afraid of sex for the longest time, and still am to be honest. Sex brings the risk of rejection, and since I was raised in a single parent household, except largely by my grandparents, I was always terrified of rejection.

I also had vague memories of being in a car with a male, and doing something, but I have no idea what.
    Anyway, do you think, are these memories real, or are they the fever dream of a degenerate druggie?

I don't think it makes much difference either way.
    I am really high right now so I just rolled around on the couch a little laughing

But if this is serious then I’m really sorry about your Dad’s intrusive dick and the unfortunate similarity between my tit and your grandmother’s
    Even today I remain afraid of sex. For instance girls often hit on me, but I always reject them, due to fear of rejection, no other reason.

I am tall and good looking but poor as fuck, but I don't think I enjoy life now, and I feel like I can never enjoy life with my current mental state.
    Originally posted by ohfralala I am really high right now so I just rolled around on the couch a little laughing

But if this is serious then I’m really sorry about your Dad’s intrusive dick and the unfortunate similarity between my tit and your grandmother’s

Thanks for the moral support through this difficult time for me.

My Dad tried to butt-fuck me when I was around 15, but I wouldn't let him. I remember that clear as day.

Even though all that happened, I want to suck on your tits really bad.
    Lmfao
    Originally posted by ohfralala Lmfao

Fattie.
    I’m sorry
    Originally posted by ohfralala I’m sorry

Patron Saint of Pedophiles, pray for us.
    And you shall eat, and be sated, and bless the Lord your God
    I'm 34, and I think I'm still fucked up. I fuck it up with every relationship I have, and with every girl that comes on to me.

Originally posted by ohfralala And you shall eat, and be sated, and bless the Lord your God

So what's your story Fralala84? Who fucked your ass when you were 7? You're more or less the same age as me. Where's your Husbando?
    I’m too defective for husbandry.

I don’t think anybody fucked my ass when I was 7 but I do remember an older man in a trench coat exposing himself to me.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I keep having repetitive dreams of an Icicle going in and out of my bum.
    It hurt and I didn't like it but have no clue who did it.
    But I think my uncle gave me herpes.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I keep having repetitive dreams of an Icicle going in and out of my bum.
    It hurt and I didn't like it but have no clue who did it.
    But I think my uncle gave me herpes.

Hurr Durr.

Originally posted by ohfralala I’m too defective for husbandry.

I don’t think anybody fucked my ass when I was 7 but I do remember an older man in a trench coat exposing himself to me.

Otto Von Bismarck?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Hurr Durr.
    Everything in that post true except the herpes part.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Hurr Durr.
    Everything in that post true except the herpes part.

Maybe you stuck your fingers in your own asshole?

Ass play is a common theme with male teenagers.

The prostate is a sexual organ remember.
    HTS highlight reel
    I hope you aren't being serious. And if you are, I hope you're just misremembering/filling in the blanks poorly. I sometimes wonder about this, but I tell myself it's bullshit. I can't believe it, because if I do it'll become an excuse for how fucked up I am. 😔
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by AngryOnion But I think my uncle gave me herpes.

Anal herpes or oral herpes.

Oral herpes is mostly spread by kissing.

I have neither sort, so am herpes free.

Despite my status of complete purity, Hookup Hotel sluts are welcome to pozz me with Herpes Mike's strain.

Especially Ohfralala, who I know is is QT pi.
    Originally posted by HTS I hope you aren't being serious. And if you are, I hope you're just misremembering/filling in the blanks poorly. I sometimes wonder about this, but I tell myself it's bullshit. I can't believe it, because if I do it'll become an excuse for how fucked up I am. 😔

I am being serious. You told me you remembered something yourself.

It's good to know what happened. Make peace with it or seek revenge, or carry on.

I want to confront my mom about my memories. I remember vaginas and penises. I was too young to know much more, but I am sure I remember some nonsense being carried on.
Jump to Top