User Controls

Remember when lannielle was demodded from zoklet?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    He banned spectral thousands of times for the reason of "hardcore faggart"

I just remembered this. Carry on
    Sounds reasonable enough.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sounds like very mature behavior
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Are you saying a mod used his powers for bad.. Hmmmm imagine that...
    He wrote a script which was funny but kind of underachieving. He could have banned users betabetically or spammed threads about the degeneracy of the userbase
    infinityshock Black Hole
    w­hite power, niggers...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sudo He wrote a script which was funny but kind of underachieving. He could have banned users betabetically or spammed threads about the degeneracy of the userbase

He should've given SpectraL mod powers and watch him fuck himself up.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † He should've given SpectraL mod powers and watch him fuck himself up.

like dick polisher...

w­hite power
    If spectral was mod he would abuse power and he could never claim all the crap he does. someone should give him joke mod for a week to shut him up for good man.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Who is -SpectaL?
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Fascinating history here..
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star If spectral was mod he would abuse power and he could never claim all the crap he does. someone should give him joke mod for a week to shut him up for good man.

I was a mod. The sole mod of Bad Ideas, the sole mod of the Suggestions forum, the sole mod of the Help forum, and the sole mod of the Pissing Each Other Off forum. And you know what? Zok himself said I did a fantastic job. I resigned along with SLIM when zok and wires issued an ultimatum that if any staff member spoke out against wires or anyone else on the Fun Bunch they would be removed as mod. We refused to cooperate, believing instead in open freedom of speech and right to open, unharrassed expression. After I resigned and became a regular member again, the Fun Bunch then set upon me, like vultures moving in for the kill they were. Like Caesar, zok disapproved, but washed his hands of blame. Lanny then perma-banned me for over 900 years, even though I had broken not a single rule. Then zok perma-banned and de-modded Lanny for doing that, but left me perma-banned as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I was a mod. The sole mod of Bad Ideas, the sole mod of the Suggestions forum, the sole mod of the Help forum, and the sole mod of the Pissing Each Other Off forum. And you know what? Zok himself said I did a fantastic job. I resigned along with SLIM when zok and wires issued an ultimatum that if any staff member spoke out against wires or anyone else on the Fun Bunch they would be removed as mod. We refused to cooperate, believing instead in open freedom of speech and right to open, unharrassed expression. After I resigned and became a regular member again, the Fun Bunch then set upon me, like vultures moving in for the kill they were. Like Caesar, zok disapproved, but washed his hands of blame. Lanny then perma-banned me for over 900 years, even though I had broken not a single rule. Then zok perma-banned and de-modded Lanny for doing that, but left me perma-banned as well.

That's right he did permaban you and banned DaGuru for like a year. You weren't the sole mod of bad ideas, SLIM and skygear were mods too. A lot of what You say is untrue which just compounds your credibility issues. You would come back with accounts some guy posted that had passwords of either "password" or "123456." I think I banned a few of those accounts myself for lulz.

I remember you whining so much about weird things like "corrupt mods" and "turnip trucks" with no actual substance, just overwhelming butthurtness. Was pretty stupid to ban you though although your bullshit was tiring. Going on about how you'd never contribute under such a corrupt administration and cringey stuff, then on into sanctuary you said you'd contribute again so you posted copypasta ghost stories.

OoooooooooooooO
    Originally posted by Sudo That's right he did permaban you and banned DaGuru for like a year. You weren't the sole mod of bad ideas, SLIM and skygear were mods too. A lot of what You say is untrue which just compounds your credibility issues. You would come back with accounts some guy posted that had passwords of either "password" or "123456." I think I banned a few of those accounts myself for lulz.

I remember you whining so much about weird things like "corrupt mods" and "turnip trucks" with no actual substance, just overwhelming butthurtness. Was pretty stupid to ban you though although your bullshit was tiring. Going on about how you'd never contribute under such a corrupt administration and cringey stuff, then on into sanctuary you said you'd contribute again so you posted copypasta ghost stories.

OoooooooooooooO

Lies. I was the sole mod of Bad Ideas. At first, it was just zok and I, then I got zok to boot himself out because he's a genuine idiot when it comes to modding a board. SLIM modded Bad Ideas, sure, but not when I did. I was the only mod in Totse history to hold four forums simultaneously and without any co-mods.
    Superhero Houston
    spectral replaces a dozen or so mods, bans them, is granted more admin control than z o k snoopy loses it
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lies. I was the sole mod of Bad Ideas. At first, it was just zok and I, then I got zok to boot himself out because he's a genuine idiot when it comes to modding a board. SLIM modded Bad Ideas, sure, but not when I did. I was the only mod in Totse history to hold four forums simultaneously and without any co-mods.

#lifegoals
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Lies. I was the sole mod of Bad Ideas. At first, it was just zok and I, then I got zok to boot himself out because he's a genuine idiot when it comes to modding a board. SLIM modded Bad Ideas, sure, but not when I did. I was the only mod in Totse history to hold four forums simultaneously and without any co-mods.

I remember looking at old threads in bad ideas from your time as a mos and you contributed absolutely nothing you k mart floorwalker. Fuck what have you done with your life besides whine about dead websites? Do you have any applied knowledge?
    Originally posted by Sudo I remember looking at old threads in bad ideas from your time as a mos and you contributed absolutely nothing you k mart floorwalker. Fuck what have you done with your life besides whine about dead websites? Do you have any applied knowledge?

I contributed quite a bit to Bad Ideas, but that wasn't my job. My job was taking care of the forum.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I contributed quite a bit to Bad Ideas, but that wasn't my job. My job was taking care of the forum.

And you're doing a bang-up job!
    o_RLY is just mad because all he did was drink and drunk and did nothing to try and save the BBS from its inevitable demise.
Jump to Top