User Controls

handsome and well tanned individuals ruin literally everything. Now they're going after programming languages.

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/09/11/python_purges_master_and_slave_in_political_pogrom/
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I always hated Master and Slave. For one thing how many slaves do you think did their masters bidding at all well?

I vote we change the terminology to jedi and Goyim.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    handsome and well tanned individual is a good term for those filthy fucks. I get it. Shit, because they look like shit, and then skin because their skin is that resemblance of their shitiness. lol handsome and well tanned individualS. like redskins or manneqskins or anything like that. handsome and well tanned individualS. I like that dude.
    Originally posted by A College Professor

no.

sub & dom is much better.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    People who waste their time getting upset over this idiocy are as retarded as people who think master/slave terminology matters in the first place.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny
    People who waste their time getting upset over this idiocy are as retarded as people who think master/slave terminology matters in the first place.

^ something a sub would say.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ^ something a sub would say.

^ something someone scared to be a sub would say
    Originally posted by mmQ ^ something someone scared to be a sub would say

only a sub wouldnt be scared to be a sub.

like how trannies arent affraid of castration.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    lol

You put me in my place. Fuck. You're right.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    this was just as dumb when django did it

inb4 they set their sights on blacklists/whltelists
    Originally posted by aldra this was just as dumb when django did it

inb4 they set their sights on blacklists/whltelists

what about connectors ? are male/female sexist ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what about connectors ? are male/female sexist ?

I was just going to say that.

I just had a conversation in a professional setting that required describing a male and female connection for a certain electronics device.

fun was had by all.
    Electrons are inherently phallic.
    Lol indians invented most computer applications and coding expertise in the world thats why theres 1000 coding companies in Delhi that do contract for microsoft and apple.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star Lol indians invented most computer applications and coding expertise in the world thats why theres 1000 coding companies in Delhi that do contract for microsoft and apple.

2/10 troll
    apt Tuskegee Airman
    nigger
    Check and mate

lulz
    should be easy enough to hack the compiler to accept 'nigger' and 'cracker' as substitutes
Jump to Top