User Controls

Lahnny "I'm a bleeding heart liberal"

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    More like a bleeding anus liberal from San Francisco
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why do you even pretend to care about the future of society if you plan on completely receding into VR
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra why do you even pretend to care about the future of society if you plan on completely receding into VR

somebody's gotta keep the machine outside running
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine somebody's gotta keep the machine outside running

What's that mean--you think libs are gonna shut down "the machine?"
    esbity African Astronaut
    Lamy is coo.
    Originally posted by mmQ What's that mean–you think libs are gonna shut down "the machine?"

What I mean is you lemmings need to do your part so the world outside keeps running.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You'll die alone in your car and nobody will care, lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    w­hite power, niggers
    Originally posted by RisiR † You'll die alone in your car and nobody will care, lol.

I'm the source of this reality.
    If I die, you cease to exist too because you're an NPC.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggers: w­hite power
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You can say "Lanny" now. It's OK. He can't word enhancement it anymore, because he never realized his site contact e-mail address in the site's About also has the word, Lanny, in it and got changed to my_gay_lover. That means that all e-mails to the site didn't go to Lanny for the past two months, they went to an actual gay lover out there somewhere.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can say "Lanny" now. It's OK. He can't word enhancement it anymore, because he never realized his site contact e-mail address in the site's About also has the word, Lanny, in it and got changed to my_gay_lover. That means that all e-mails to the site didn't go to Lanny for the past two months, they went to an actual gay lover out there somewhere.

Hah.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Faggots.
    So worried about Another MF.

SMH ....
    Lol. It's ok. I know. ☺️
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can say "Lanny" now. It's OK. He can't word enhancement it anymore, because he never realized his site contact e-mail address in the site's About also has the word, Lanny, in it and got changed to my_gay_lover. That means that all e-mails to the site didn't go to Lanny for the past two months, they went to an actual gay lover out there somewhere.

>Implying I give a shit about reading your bi-weekly emails asking to be a mod

Please, keep sending them to mygaylover@niggasin.space
    *chuckles*
    Originally posted by ohfralala *chuckles*

*snickers*
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Also this thread reminds of of when people were calling me Lahey, like from trailer park boys, I thought that one was good because it works on multiple levels
    There were also the Lennies.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    glansy
Jump to Top