User Controls

So tired of people being up in arms over this walmart lawsuit

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    It isnt their fault someone chose to rape an elderly woman in their store, but their training should be better because they handled it horribly and made everything worse.

What do you guys think about this? Was the rapist in the right (not regarding the rape) and should he be given reputations?

Made u look lol
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    never heard about it.

how can a rapist be in the right?? that doesn't even make sense.
    Originally posted by playingindirt never heard about it.

how can a rapist be in the right?? that doesn't even make sense.

Maybe you should read the link before posting dumbass
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    anythings possible at Walmart
    Originally posted by POLECAT anythings possible at Walmart

Daily enrichment fulfilled.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Maybe you should read the link before posting dumbass

there is no link here for it.
    I only posted because no one had and your thread looked lonely. excuuuuse me! lolz
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think the way the male employees handled it was commendable, how they attempted to stop the rape, whereas the female employees were all screeching and running away. So with that considered, the rapist was definitely in the right and the women should be charged with accomplice to rape.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    I don't see a link Ensign
    Are you guys retarded? Is there some bug? Mq clearly read the article I linked. It's right there in the OP just scroll up
    Incognito2u African Astronaut
    I don't see a link either
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Rapemart
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Are you guys retarded? Is there some bug? Mq clearly read the article I linked. It's right there in the OP just scroll up

i fixed the link, you stupid fuck

http://now8news.com/jimmy-dean-sausage-in-walmart-bathroom/
    Originally posted by playingindirt never heard about it.

how can a rapist be in the right??

Buttfucking a child murderer perhaps?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    When I first clicked this thread I was fully prepared to disagree with you, but after reading the article in its entirety I believe it was the fault of the old woman. She was intentionally provocative and I think that, if I were in the Walmart, I too would have raped her without mercy and it wouldn't have been any fault of my own. Some women just want to be violated, and this one apparently reached a ripe, old age. What exactly is a man supposed to do in these circumstances apart from the obvious? Donald Trump is going to change all of that, just wait and see.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    When you're in a Walmart after midnight and the florescent lights turn everyone in there into monsters.
Jump to Top