User Controls

Im currently living at a Motel 6...

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I seem to have the nicest car, the most money, and many more teeth than all the other people living here. I feel special.
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Lol
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    hotels are like 10x worse than living in a car
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine hotels are like 10x worse than living in a car

I disagree. Why u say that?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung I disagree. Why u say that?

ive lived in hotels ... it was hell
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Check out "Another Dirty Room" by Dan Bell on YouTube.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Why?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    granny get a new Bf and kicked you to tha curb again diddnt she
    Daddyissues Tuskegee Airman
    Vizzy would you be offended if someone called u high strung?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Can't you only rent motels for a short while?

Wouldn't it be better to rent an apartment?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    i cant believe ur still post stalking ur ex, double bubble
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung I seem to have the nicest car, the most money, and many more teeth than all the other people living here. I feel special.

i stayed at a motel six once.

the next morning i was cordially informed by a literal crackwhore that the only people that stayed there were prostitutes that literally lived there and drug dealers that went from hotel to hotel, paying one night, then not leaving until the cops came and kicked them out.

i did notice that the manager gave us a room on the complete opposite side of the building where there was two cars and only three of the dozens of rooms with a light on...whereas the other side of the building had a freakshow going on.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine ive lived in hotels … it was hell

youre not living in the right hotels.
    esbity African Astronaut
    The Hotel 6 I stayed at in Washington this laat weekend had some crack whores that were fighting. I could hear screaming. There were also shady characters hanging out there.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I stayed in a haunted Motel 6 once when I was young, and something strange happened there.

By all means, draw your own conclusions. I'm sure it was an actual person and yet, for some reason, that's far more menacing than a ghost.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I stay at hotels pretty frequently but don't sleep there. The girl I usually go with won't let me steal anything when were at ones without a deposit. I usually use an amalgamation of two characters or famous people's names. I think I might just full on stay under Bruce villanch next time
    Originally posted by esbity The Hotel 6 I stayed at in Washington this laat weekend had some crack whores that were fighting. I could hear screaming. There were also shady characters hanging out there.

Omgg what did they say?

Were you scared??
    Omgg what did they say?

Was it scary
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick I stayed in a haunted Motel 6 once when I was young, and something strange happened there.

By all means, draw your own conclusions. I'm sure it was an actual person and yet, for some reason, that's far more menacing than a ghost.

Dream.
Jump to Top