User Controls

how do i wake up somebody unconcious?

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i just knocked out some bitch that was trying to steal my drugs and now she wont wake up. how do i wake up somebody whos unconcious? need some serious replies here guys
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Put her in the recovery position. Make sure her vitals are ok. If she's breathing, and her heart is beating. Just wait until she wakes up. Unless she is bleeding, if she is, tell me where and how profusely.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    k.... this never happened... we all know you're a whyte nyte gooch
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    jjk
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ❤️
    i pulled her back into the room as she tried to dash out and she went over and smacked her head on the draws tho. now she ain't moving or shit. i dont even think she breathing. this is fucked up, trying to do mouth to mouth but nothing is happening. wht the fuck do i do
    look i cant call ambulance coz if she dies then im fucked. wtf can i do here?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Nigger if you serious, you call an ambulance right now or it's going to go from bad to worse.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Leave her Be.

Lol. I just need time, I feel super crazy. I feel compelled to do shit/ say shit. :/
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Fuck her in the ass before she wakes up.

That'll show her!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Give her a wet willy man, that wakes anyone up.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by NARCassist look i cant call ambulance coz if she dies then im fucked. wtf can i do here?

No worries, if she dies you can always ask us how to dispose of it..
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    IV methamphetamine
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    wat happened?

have u disposed of her?
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    update please op, what the fuck is going on?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i pulled her back into the room as she tried to dash out and she went over and smacked her head on the draws tho. now she ain't moving or shit. i dont even think she breathing. this is fucked up, trying to do mouth to mouth but nothing is happening. wht the fuck do i do

dont resuscitate her...rent her out to other dudes to make some cash. hopefully shes in a coma and you can make some good money.

also. post nude pics.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mikeyagain No worries, if she dies you can always ask us how to dispose of it..

ill take care of it.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Bro... Ambulance. Fast!
    People don't knock out like in movies, like James Bond waking up an hour after getting knocked out and being fine. Losing consciousness due to head injury is a Big Deal.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist i just knocked out some bitch that was trying to steal my drugs and now she wont wake up. how do i wake up somebody whos unconcious? need some serious replies here guys

I think you should call emergency-aide (ambulance/Paramedic) and have a rig come out with some smelling salt and ready yourself for an inquiry of what went down.
Jump to Top