User Controls

jedis

jedis are useful to you because they are a tangible "Morally bad" entity within the world. Like a supervillain. This gives you comfort as it gives a force within the world that has an ultimate goal, an ultimate end.

This is an easier reality to accept than a world with no morality, no good or bad, as these are concepts that help you make sense of chaos. That there is no inherent goal of any human, and that one must figure out what one wants to experience.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    jedis are not "morally bad", Judaism is the religion from which all our morality it derived. jedis are God's Chosen people for a reason. They are morally immaculate ans easily the most intelligent group of people alive. This website is a vile place of hate.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut the fuck up.

jedis are among the most racist people there are. They also hate you for, not only for not being a jedi but also for being trans. Your trolling has to stop at some point. It's getting retarded.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by RisiR † Shut the fuck up.

jedis are among the most racist people there are. They also hate you for, not only for not being a jedi but also for being trans. Your trolling has to stop at some point. It's getting retarded.

But I am a jedi. 😔
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS But I am a jedi. 😔

post nude selfies or non-kiken
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by HTS But I am a jedi. 😔

You aren't practicing the religion so they hate you for that, as well.
    jedis are successful, loaded, and live fulfilling lives.

Take notice of yonder jooish

Sophist, what say you?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano jedis are successful, loaded, and live fulfilling lives.

Take notice of yonder jooish

Sophist, what say you?

only when theyre cheap, underhanded, and deceitful.

this is why no one likes them.

additionally...i know several judenkikes who tried to start businesses and failed hilariously.

(one untermensch has his entire garage filled with items from a failed business venture that he cant sell off yet still is making payments to his kike-kin at the bank for the loan. comedy gold)
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    im jedi lol, but don't practice the religion.

im worse than a filthy goy!
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by dudez_0 im jedi lol, but don't practice the religion.

if you're a jedi then by definition you're a horrible person
    Originally posted by dudez_0 im jedi lol, but don't practice the religion.

Will you fit into my oven? It's electric.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/09/after-illegally-pushing-oxycontin-super-rich-family-set-up-2nd-opioid-company/

The Sackler family—the ultra-wealthy family that made billions from illegally marketed opioids and the group largely blamed for sparking and fueling the devastating, $504 billion-per-year epidemic of opioid addiction—has been making even more money off the country’s drug crisis than previously thought, according to a series of reports by the Financial Times.

former Purdue employees told the FT that sales reps were incentivized not just to ruthlessly expand the sale of OxyContin but to also push generic opioids. Specifically, part of their bonuses was calculated based on the size of the overall opioid market

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain

A recent series by the Associated Press and the Center for Public Integrity revealed that, after Purdue made its guilty plea, in 2007, it assembled an army of lobbyists to fight any legislative actions that might encroach on its business. Between 2006 and 2015, Purdue and other painkiller producers, along with their associated nonprofits, spent nearly nine hundred million dollars on lobbying and political contributions—eight times what the gun lobby spent during that period.

One great fortune—and reputation—that has evaded such scrutiny is that of the Sacklers, a family whose dubious business practices are not an artifact of previous centuries but an ongoing reality. If present statistics are any indication, in the time it likely took you to read this article six Americans have fatally overdosed on opioids. Yet Yale appears to be in no hurry to rename its Raymond and Beverly Sackler Institute for Biological, Physical and Engineering Sciences, or its Richard Sackler and Jonathan Sackler Professorship of Internal Medicine. Perhaps it’s because the Sacklers, unlike the Calhoun family, still have a fortune to give away.
    Imagine being 1/8th jedi, arguing in favour of jedis, and lying about being jedi.

These people are the ultimate secret agents. Loyal, yet expecting nothing in return. To their ethnic adversaries they offer dishonesty, lies and evil, to their ethnic allies they offer eternal unfailing service.

It's all so crazy you couldn't make it up. Even saying it sounds completely crazy.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Imagine being 1/8th jedi, arguing in favour of jedis, and lying about being jedi.

These people are the ultimate secret agents. Loyal, yet expecting nothing in return. To their ethnic adversaries they offer dishonesty, lies and evil, to their ethnic allies they offer eternal unfailing service.

It's all so crazy you couldn't make it up. Even saying it sounds completely crazy.

as ive said multiple times: it isnt one example of kikenjude behavioral traits...or ten examples...or a million examples...its every action undertaken by judaica that is directly in conflict with a civilized western civilization.

ive read about...and even seen with my own eyes...how kikes behave in general and its the combination of all of this that proves their parasitical existence makes this planet worse off.

even though the holocaust is nothing more than fake juden propaganda...(propaganda theyve been perpetuating since abraham the first kike and the first kike to be kicked out of the city it infested...yes, abram was actually kicked out of ur, he didnt voluntarily leave.) there should be a holocaust that eliminates every kike in existence along with the banning of that nutso cult. there is zero archeological evidence the kikes were ever enslaved by egypt. the archeological evidence does show that kikes lived in egypt completely free.
    Originally posted by infinityshock as ive said multiple times: it isnt one example of kikenjude behavioral traits…or ten examples…or a million examples…its every action undertaken by judaica that is directly in conflict with a civilized western civilization.

ive read about…and even seen with my own eyes…how kikes behave in general and its the combination of all of this that proves their parasitical existence makes this planet worse off.

even though the holocaust is nothing more than fake juden propaganda…(propaganda theyve been perpetuating since abraham the first kike and the first kike to be kicked out of the city it infested…yes, abram was actually kicked out of ur, he didnt voluntarily leave.) there should be a holocaust that eliminates every kike in existence along with the banning of that nutso cult. there is zero archeological evidence the kikes were ever enslaved by egypt. the archeological evidence does show that kikes lived in egypt completely free.

Yes, there is zero historical evidence that jedis existed in Egypt other than as invasive parasites.

Even the Biblical account has Moses living as the Pharaoh's Finance Minister, and murdering in cold blood a wealthy Egyptian noble for whipping a jedi.

The idea that jedis built the pyramids is the ultimate expression of this ahistoricity.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    theyre compulsive liars and manipulators as well as thieves. they literally produce nothing. every physical item judenkikeland exports is a copied/stolen example from somewhere else. look at their main exports: 'military advisors' to criminal dictatorships...'hacking' (data theft) services...armaments, which are stolen from the US or russia, etc...etc...

there is an agricultural 'lab' i was reading about that oddly enough was selling several seed types that had been under research at european labs. whoda thunkit.

hell...the entire kike religion is stolen/plagiarized from previously existing religions.

pop quiz: where did judenkikeland get their fissile material and plans for nuclear devices.
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning Will you fit into my oven? It's electric.
    im good

Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine if you're a jedi then by definition you're a horrible person
    yup, i sure am.

but on a serious note, im not afraid to admit that the jedi religion somewhat bases itself upon jedi supremacy; that doesn't mean im a horrible person though... i just want to know how you'd justify that
    Originally posted by dudez_0 im good

yup, i sure am.

but on a serious note, im not afraid to admit that the jedi religion somewhat bases itself upon jedi supremacy; that doesn't mean im a horrible person though… i just want to know how you'd justify that

You shouldn't take the shit that goes on here personally.
Jump to Top