User Controls

Kavanaugh to be Impeached

HTS highlight reel
    I can't wait to see the entire republican party fall apart under Drumpf's rule. This is what happens when you support a system where even after the people have spoken, they will not be heard. Blumpf didn't even win the popular vote - he was doomed to fail from the start. The stupid Nazi sympathizing cheetoh president has made mistake after mistake, not the least of which was putting this purjurious turd up for the Supreme Court.

Oh, and guess what? After Kavanaugh is impeached, that misogynistic pig Ronald Blumpkin is next.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/judge-brett-kavanaugh-should-be-impeached-for-lying-during-his-confirmation-hearings.html
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    It's OK to dream big! Not going to happen tho..
    Slate, there's a reliable source.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Say hello to your new SCOTUS Kavanaugh.
    HTS highlight reel
    All they have to do is delay his confirmation until after the mid-terms. Blumpf is done for. You bet on the wrong horse, you bigoted losers.
    Kavanaugh. I like it.

The 21st Century will be a titanic struggle between the Irish and the jedis. The "Chosen People" vs the people who righteously chose themselves.

Even Freud admitted the Irish were impervious to his jedi deconstructionist psychoanalysis.
    I thought that said bigtoed losers at first and laughed out loud
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Kavanaughty!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    He did win the popular vote, though. For one thing, once you subtract the dead Dems, the illegal alien Dems, the Dem clone votes and the Dem forged ballots, that's 5 million votes, which gives Trump a lead of two million votes. For another thing, even if we did count the totally illegal votes, Trump's win in the Electoral College makes his votes worth more than just one vote, which still gives him the popular vote.
    Originally posted by HTS All they have to do is delay his confirmation until after the mid-terms. Blumpf is done for. You bet on the wrong horse, you bigoted losers.

No matter how bad Trump is (perceived to be)...it's still 1000000x better than the alternative Hillary would have been.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Impeached for what?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No matter how bad Trump is (perceived to be)…it's still 1000000x better than the alternative Hillary would have been.

That is a statement of fear.

Of seeking a good candidate.
    As a white conservative male, Hil would have either killed you or forced you to eat soy until u grew moobies and become a liberal. Be thankful!!!
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Impeached

Lol.

Ppl don’t even know what that means.

Libtards are the biggest sheep on the planet. lol
    Originally posted by tee hee hee As a white conservative male, Hil would have either killed you or forced you to eat soy until u grew moobies and become a liberal. Be thankful!!!

WTF I love Hillary now.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING 2.0 - The GMO Reckoning WTF I love Hillary now.

The lucky ones get to be force fed by her personally.
    Originally posted by DietPiano That is a statement of fear.

But still accurate.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    The truth hurts...snowflakes.

Have you seen the fat pig on the cover of cosmo? Lol.

Eventually reality will set in on these dipshits.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HTS I can't wait to see the entire republican party fall apart under Drumpf's rule. This is what happens when you support a system where even after the people have spoken, they will not be heard. Blumpf didn't even win the popular vote - he was doomed to fail from the start. The stupid Nazi sympathizing cheetoh president has made mistake after mistake, not the least of which was putting this purjurious turd up for the Supreme Court.

Oh, and guess what? After Kavanaugh is impeached, that misogynistic pig Ronald Blumpkin is next.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/judge-brett-kavanaugh-should-be-impeached-for-lying-during-his-confirmation-hearings.html

you are the poster boy for why the mentally defective shouldn't be allowed to live...much less vote.
    I did. Tess halliday or somehting like that. @archer
Jump to Top