User Controls

Fucking Florence

Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    This bitch is going to cause me and a bunch of people a lot of problems.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Itt our favorite Florence and the machine songs

7 devil's
    Dog days
    Shake it out
    Kiss with a fist
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We just had Gordon. Why did we go backwards to Florence? Am I high?
    Maybe florence was a thing before Gorden? Or maybe I am high. It's a bitch though for sure.
    Oh man I just looked it up. She’s going to be a fucking skank of a storm.
    Yea, heading right here, for now. Damn bitch.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by ohfralala Oh man I just looked it up. She’s going to be a fucking skank of a storm.

That really sucks. Good luck.
    He’s on the East Coast/Atlantic. I’m in the south on the Gulf. So I may not even see a drop of rain from it. Most likely will hit North Carolina and sprawl across the Midwest or curve back north along the East Coast.
    I have to ride this one out due to my job. Actually I don't but it would be a dick move if I just left. After everything is settled though I think I am outta here.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Good luck to you, too. Try not to get blown by Florence. I've heard she's all teeth.
    I hope she blows NC.
    This bitch is pissed! I hate her, she got my life all out of whack.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    ya'll are a bunch of sissies

its just some rain and a slight breeze
    Well damn finny! Why didn't you let the weather channel know? We got two highways that are parking lots right now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Well damn finny! Why didn't you let the weather channel know? We got two highways that are parking lots right now.

NOPD...
    Not sure what NOPD means. I hope this bitch comes and destroys everything, I have good insurance. I can move away and start over and finally love life.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bologna Nacho Not sure what NOPD means. I hope this bitch comes and destroys everything, I have good insurance. I can move away and start over and finally love life.

new orleans police department

or more accurately...'not our problem, dude'
    I agree! NO was not our problem but the niggers made it our problem. Well the polo's did by sucking up to them. I don't want/need any help. Busted my ass today to get people ready for it. I am out of here and if it comes to it, I won't come back.
    I am OK with the military detonating a NUKE in the middle of a hurricane, just to see what happens.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Better Hurryme
Jump to Top