User Controls

Is there a better female vocalist than MARIAH *HOTTEST GIRL IN THE WORLD* CAREY?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No, there isn't.

JESUS CHRIST. look at her. Listen to her.

hottest face/voice combo in the world of all time
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

go home you're drunk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra go home you're drunk

I am home. Is that female? lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    http://www.arogundade.com/the-history-of-black-and-african-american-hair-and-beauty-e-books-online-for-african-americans.html

black female performers also found themselves having to adopt aesthetic values that appealed to white tastes.

the mulatto concubine became the stereotype white slave-owners favourite sex toy, and at slave auctions they often fetched a higher price than their darker-skinned counterparts.

African biology — deformed, oversized, and closer in design to animals than humans — was a powerful catalyst in the advent of human zoos that spread through Europe’s colonial nations in the early nineteenth century. Indeed, the culture of putting humans on display dates back to the empires of ancient Egypt and Rome, where triumphal processions paraded prisoners of war along with captured war treasures. In 1845 an African slave boy named Jozef Moller was given away to Holland’s Antwerp Zoo. He lived there in a dual role, both as an exhibit and caretaker. He later married a white Dutch servant girl in the zoo’s Ape House — home to almost 80 primates.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    For the best female singers, my dеar emincue, we must look across the water.

There's Tarja Turunen:

Thanks to a certain asshole I can only embed five videos per post so I'll post more as I think of them
    All of Xandria's singers were excellent, but Manuela Kraller was my favorite:
    Sharon Den Adel:
    of course there's Amy Lee of Evanescence but we all already know her

Simone Simmons of Epica is one of the best singers around IMO, but for some reason or another I can't seem to get into Epica's style of music

And Ann Wilson of Heart

I'm too lazy to go find more videos to embed at the moment but I might edit them in later
    Madman African Astronaut
    Osama bin ladens sister is way hotter and can ululate way better.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Madman Osama bin ladens sister is way hotter and can ululate way better.

I think you're thinking of his niece.

I think adele, Kathleen Battle and Billy Holliday are incredible singers. Mariah has a huge range and I like some of her songs, namely "bringing on the heartbreak."

She's also a crazy diva who's also kind of a whore. She picked up Ol Dirty Bastard from jail, how fucking great is that? Your get out of jail pussy was Mariah Carey in a limo, fuck that's beautiful because they go back like babies and pacifiers.

I feel like Mariah Carey might slum it sometimes and fuck random dudes like that song with the video with Jack macbrayer in it. We belong together may be but probably not something about hunting someone down after a secret rendezvous for having a big mouth.

Her voice when she's not singing is right husky too, it's hawt af. I wonder if she likes rough sex, if she doesn't I'm completely uninterested in fucking her now but if she does I'm bout it. There's a lot going on with that woman, good topic
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I love Mariah's crazy ass, have since the early 90's, but I would have to go with Whitney Houston on this one.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Maria Brink.
    She was hot 20yrs ago..not so much these days

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson She was hot 20yrs ago..not so much these days

I totally agree, she's not hot anymore, but im not talking about that. IM TALING ABOUT HER PRIME. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmariah
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    when your days and your nights get a little bit colder

I know that, you'll be right back baby

baby belive its only a matter of tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    All I want for Christmas is mmqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I always liked Randy Crawford doing John Lennon's "Imagine" with the Yellow Jackets at the Montreux Jazz Festival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJViwpo0KlQ
    That’s terrible man
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by stare rape For the best female singers, my dеar emincue, we must look across the water.

There's Tarja Turunen:

Thanks to a certain asshole I can only embed five videos per post so I'll post more as I think of them

LOL wtf is this
Jump to Top