User Controls

Today I got back with my ex-girlfriend, who's carrying my child.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Not trolling, or kidding, or anything like that. I convinced her that I'm serious, and want to not only be a father, but be part of a family with her. She hugged me right away and was crying tears of happiness.

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    ^ Lol. Wtf
    do you like it?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lmao.
    It doesn't even make any sense. 😂
    It's completely out of no where lol why did u post it?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Celebration of Fails.

ROFL 😂
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    fake
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    and gay
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lmao.
    It doesn't even make any sense. 😂
    It's completely out of no where lol why did u post it?

just cause i like the sounds and i like to moan along to it "oooookeeeeeeeee poooookeeeeeey dooooooo magoooookey puuuuukey duuuuuuu maheeeeeeeeny wannnnnnnnny wahhhhh", i was gonna post the version with no vid and just a cool album art ( which i think gives a very different feel) but then i found this "60s" styled video of people being fruits and i thought it could make it slightly fitting for the thread)
    cause obv entro thinks hes trolling us by acting like a reatarded gay faggot , ie two fruit cakes hopping around playing a fiddle and otherwise being dipshits in vid plus the fun noises
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Pause. I know what ur saying but be quiet & stand still. "L a n n y" is on a posting rampage & nobody wants to catch a BAN. :/
    right on thanks for the hedzup , she must be on the sauce again. everyone act KOOL else ull catch a ban and be forced to post under a different stupid name for WEEKS until everything blows over.

we all know how lil sporty racks up the bans when its back on the drink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Fun fact!
    When "l a n n y" messaged me 'warning' to post on topic...I sent him a reply entitled "harassment" & told him I'd contacted authorities & if he contacted my account again proper action would be taken.

😋 Then he banned me right after. 😒

Lol @ "it's"
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by A College Professor we all know how lil sporty racks up the bans when its back on the drink

I'm always on the drink BITCH
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Fun fact!
    When "l a n n y" messaged me 'warning' to post on topic…I sent him a reply entitled "harassment" & told him I'd contacted authorities & if he contacted my account again proper action would be taken.

😋 Then he banned me right after. 😒

Lol @ "it's"
    oh i know this all to well. i learned if you disregard the pig-beast in private you will be on your merry way. this is why i havent responded to the lsb for months.... sure, i have to double check the number of posts showing in my inbox everytime i load the page ( cause its always a red rectangel), but its well worth the freedom it brings.

Originally posted by Lil sporty
    I'm always on the drink BITCH
    right...
    well if your so drinky then why dont you come play arcadia unless ur chicken
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by A College Professor right…
    well if your so drinky then why dont you come play arcadia unless ur chicken

Is that the only game your computer will run?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol smh
    Originally posted by stupid noob Is that the only game your computer will run?
    why you always trying to get a leg up on me?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. Silly
Jump to Top