User Controls

Dumping my girlfriend so I can have guilt free sex with asian hookers

Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    What are your thoughts on this? I would like to fuck hookers in Asia but don't want to cheat on my girlfriend. She isn't okay with me fucking hookers in Asia, so I'm planning to dump her. Discuss below.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Learn how to not feel guilty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Turn her into an Asian hooker.

Drive her to the beach, get a blowjob and then blow the car up with a rocket launcher.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Turn her into an Asian hooker.

Drive her to the beach, get a blowjob and then blow the car up with a rocket launcher.

I'm going to China, not Cambodia.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL I'm going to China, not Cambodia.

Get a blowjob from her in an elevator or on an escalator and let her die naturally.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It was a GTA joke. I don't know how real life works, sorry.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Asian hookers won't make you feel any less alone. If you want to really score, convince her that a sex tour of Asia could be a fun couple's activity. Alternatively, loan her out to an available bachelor, give them a copy of the Kama Sutra and some wine coolers while you're gone and she'll be too busy getting dicked to think about you at all.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I attempted to engage in commerce with a group of Asian whores in San Fran,, they all clucked like chickens and backed away,, I was really high so I just laughed it off but to this day it still bothers me from time to time
    Sickkent Yung Blood
    You need to stay with her. Go to China, fuck all the hookers you can and take lots of photos, cumming in pussy and on ass.

Propose to her, make your gf feel truly special. Right at the end, before the night of the wedding, leave and send her everything in an email. Say "you weren't worth it, but these cunts sure were worth 20 bucks"
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Post pictures of your girlfriend.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL What are your thoughts on this? I would like to fuck hookers in Asia but don't want to cheat on my girlfriend. She isn't okay with me fucking hookers in Asia, so I'm planning to dump her. Discuss below.

post nude pics of fake gf and hookers
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL What are your thoughts on this? I would like to fuck hookers in Asia but don't want to cheat on my girlfriend. She isn't okay with me fucking hookers in Asia, so I'm planning to dump her. Discuss below.

turn your gf into a whore...pimp her out...then fuck her at will

all problems solved plus theres some extra cash in it for you.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Swear on hydros life you wouldn't fuck a ladyboy
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    i bet she doesnt exist
    What kind of sex?

Partial sex?

Derogatory sex?

Emancipated sex?
    Superhero Houston
    Poppy sex in Bangladesh would be a different story
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sickkent You need to stay with her. Go to China, fuck all the hookers you can and take lots of photos, cumming in pussy and on ass.

Propose to her, make your gf feel truly special. Right at the end, before the night of the wedding, leave and send her everything in an email. Say "you weren't worth it, but these cunts sure were worth 20 bucks"

Lol.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 he calls her 3 weeks later, begging for her to bail him out because he caught the hepatightness from a gaggle of ladyboys and his travel insurance didn't cover medical treatment
    Originally posted by Sudo Swear on hydros life you wouldn't fuck a ladyboy

I swear on hydros life I'd never fuck a ladyboy

Now time to find a ladyboy
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Very noble of you to break up with your gf to be able to fuck Asian whores with a clean conscience
Jump to Top