User Controls

Mike Pence is a deep state agitator

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-05/nyt-publishes-anonymous-op-ed-saboteur-inside-trump-white-house
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I like how these pathetic scumbags start the story right off with a long winded and drawn out ramble about how they have no choice but to publish their work of complete fiction under an anonymous gambit. They really do believe everyone and their dog is dumb as a bag of rocks. But in the end, any shit they spew out of their lying pieholes will have absolutely no effect on the outcome; they are simply wasting their time.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    translation: this individual has admitted to contriving the elected president of the US from his duties in a surreptitious manner.

this is defined as treason

the US is at war

time for a hanging
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock translation: this individual has admitted to contriving the elected president of the US from his duties in a surreptitious manner.

this is defined as treason

the US is at war

time for a hanging

They should absolutely be hung for treason. The definition of the things they do is actual treason, which is punishable by death in both the criminal and military codes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL They should absolutely be hung for treason. The definition of the things they do is actual treason, which is punishable by death in both the criminal and military codes.

the hilarious part of this is that the jediyork times actually thinks publishing this was a good thing and the author did the right thing.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the hilarious part of this is that the jediyork times actually thinks publishing this was a good thing and the author did the right thing.

I remember reading a ways back how Trump discreetly made some changes to laws dealing with military tribunals or something like that, where he can now grab these traitors straight out if he wants to under some kind of military tribunal setting. Not quite sure what it entails, though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I remember reading a ways back how Trump discreetly made some changes to laws dealing with military tribunals or something like that, where he can now grab these traitors straight out if he wants to under some kind of military tribunal setting. Not quite sure what it entails, though.

this is the perfect justification for it

epitome of treason and taking actions contrary to the will of the voters
    Rizzo in a box African Astronaut [the rapidly lightproof ovariectomy]
    if you're going to post a link to zerohedge with absolutely no commentary why even post?

also lol @ the idea this was pence, jesus christ.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My anonymous sources* tell me that the jedis are behind whatever this is.

*they're always right
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I knew Pence was deep state from the day he went on Fox bitching about wikileaks
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    pence is why Trump will not get impeached,, no one wants pence running the country
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by POLECAT pence is why Trump will not get impeached,, no one wants pence running the country

The only reason he won't get impeached is because he continues to bow to the demands of the cabal

They goaded him into attacking Syria, which was an act of war without congressional approval

The minute he refuses to do as they say is the minute that the impeachment proceedings begin
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Pence is the 'deep state's insurance policy; if Trump goes too far off the rails in an area that matters (ie. foreign policy, serious economic reform etc.) he'll do as he's told.
    Pence looks like a total ghoul. A yes-man who would do anything just to go along to get along.
    Originally posted by Rizzo in a box if you're going to post a link to zerohedge with absolutely no commentary why even post?

also lol @ the idea this was pence, jesus christ.

It’s because he said the word lodestar
Jump to Top