User Controls

Is Trump the Anti Christ?

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Yes. Just look at him, also about 100 respected scholars have claimed him as the Antichrist. Are we living in end times? You tell me.

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    my obaasan said we're in the end times shortly before she died
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine my obaasan said we're in the end times shortly before she died

You're the one that lives out of his Car in San Diego?
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse3.com You're the one that lives out of his Car in San Diego?

Why do you ask?
    dudez_0 Yung Blood
    In times like these, if he gets called antichrist by the media or the pope; he's probably the opposite.
    What are your arguments for him being the anti-christ, almost all what he stands for rhymes with christian values.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Everyone in politics is the antichrist
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    The present pope calling ANYBODY anti-Christian is absolutely laughable
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wish I was Muslim so the pope could suck on my toes.
    Originally posted by Bombay Trap Star Everyone in politics is the antichrist

Christ is the antichrist

Mr Christie is mom
    Originally posted by totse2118 Yes. Just look at him, also about 100 respected scholars have claimed him as the Antichrist. Are we living in end times? You tell me.

Respected scholars

You mean like Milly Vanilly?
    Actually George W. Bush was the AntiChrist.

larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't pay attention to any news except the National Enquirer. Sometimes the Ask Marilyn column because she's smart and shit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Meanwhile, Pope Hypocrite sits nice and safe and snug behind a 50-foot wall. Easy to talk, Your Royal Shitstain. Take some more Soros cash and see what happens.

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Trump may be living in the end times -- granted -- but Trump is not smart enough to be an anti anything.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Meanwhile, Pope Hypocrite sits nice and safe and snug behind a 50-foot wall. Easy to talk, Your Royal Shitstain. Take some more Soros cash and see what happens.

Bro Bro Bro, I'm by no means a fan of the Catholic church...but if Vatican City had a standing military like the U.S. when that wall was built, it wouldn't be there lol
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Bro Bro Bro, I'm by no means a fan of the Catholic church…but if Vatican City had a standing military like the U.S. when that wall was built, it wouldn't be there lol

Pretty comical and hypocritical to be posting from behind a 50-foot wall about how evil others are for wanting to be behind a wall. These dumb fucks make me sick.
    I get what you're saying man. But be honest about the situation. Da Pope didn't call for the wall that was already there. The wall was constructed in a different time for very different reasons.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I get what you're saying man. But be honest about the situation. Da Pope didn't call for the wall that was already there. The wall was constructed in a different time for very different reasons.

But that doesn't change the fact we have a mindless Soros shill posting of the evils of walls while he's snug and cozy behind a 50-foot wall himself.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 I get what you're saying man. But be honest about the situation. Da Pope didn't call for the wall that was already there. The wall was constructed in a different time for very different reasons.

no, it was constructed for the exact same reason.

to prevent foreign invasion
    Originally posted by infinityshock …to prevent foreign invasion

But he's saying preventing foreign invasion is bad.
Jump to Top