User Controls

The psychology behind ohfralala's tit pic.

Enterita African Astronaut

Lmao.

This was her attempt at "arousing" the men on a public forum. Let that sink in for a second, then let's analyze it.

Because she's so heavyset, she had to get the pic from the right angle. She decided the only way to make her obesity not visible would be to post just one tit. She would've taken multiple photos at so many different angles, and THAT WAS THE BEST PHOTO SHE GOT.

LOL LOOK AT THAT SHIT. I know even the most thirsty pathetic DH male couldn't fap to that shit. Jesus fucking christ.

Pathetic.
    Will you buy me a boob job?
    Originally posted by ohfralala Will you buy me a boob job?

Originally posted by ohfralala

Originally posted by Enterita

infinityshock Black Hole
    ripoff. my avatar has two nipples
    totse3.com Space Nigga

Lmao.

This was her attempt at "arousing" the men on a public forum. Let that sink in for a second, then let's analyze it.

Because she's so heavyset, she had to get the pic from the right angle. She decided the only way to make her obesity not visible would be to post just one tit. She would've taken multiple photos at so many different angles, and THAT WAS THE BEST PHOTO SHE GOT.

LOL LOOK AT THAT SHIT. I know even the most thirsty pathetic DH male couldn't fap to that shit. Jesus fucking christ.

Pathetic.

You ever hear of Stargate Project?

I'm gonna punch a hole in your soul
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]

Lmao.

Pathetic.

So no luck on getting laid?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Enterita She would've taken multiple photos at so many different angles, and THAT WAS THE BEST PHOTO SHE GOT.

I feel personally attacked by this.
    Originally posted by HTS I feel personally attacked by this.

That's because your knees are so fat.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    sasha grey is my spirit animal

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That's because your knees are so fat.

I do.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker That's because your knees are so fat.

Leave her fucking knees out of it.
    I’ve got a titty I’ve got a titty

I’ve got a titty hey hey hey hey
    Originally posted by NARCassist sasha grey is my spirit animal

Sasha Grey is neither a spirit nor an animal. Well maybe she could be an animal. Like a Bill Krozby fuck pig.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Ohfralala seems one of the least cringingly agonizing DH posters and looks like I imagine most dh women look. I dunno how she can be so heavyset and have such a shitty titty though. I have yet to see a picture of enter though and I bet everything would make sense if I did
    Shitty titty is my next screenname
    shitty titty Yung Blood
    Oh hey guys how’s it going?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sudo I have yet to see a picture of enter though and I bet everything would make sense if I did

I've seen Enter. Trust me, nothing would make sense if you saw him. He looks pretty good. Frustratingly good. You'd have more questions than answers. Like "how does someone who looks so normal end up like this".
Jump to Top