User Controls

I should grow a beard

totse3.com Space Nigga
    esbity African Astronaut
    No. Guys do this to hide their double chins. Just burn off the fat you fucking degen.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by esbity No. Guys do this to hide their double chins. Just burn off the fat you fucking degen.

I started to work out in my late teens and got a big muscular neck and now my medicatin (SSRIs) wont let me lose fat. I think I am even experiencing muscle atrophy.

or I'm just finally getting old. old people have to literally spend 3-4 times at the gym as young 20 year olds. and still not obtain that kind of muscle tone. it's fucked up getting past 40-45 years of age.

In my 40s I got back down to 190 and felt great. but then I was put back on meds. especially after a motorcycle incident .. because that shit was no accident. i was attacked.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Im 5'11" ans Im touching into the 140's and I have a slight build.

It's more about being active. Fat boys are lazy and have no fun aside from eating and drinking(which I still do).

It's best to get the best of both.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity No. Guys do this to hide their double chins. Just burn off the fat you fucking degen.

i do it because i dont feel like paying over-inflated prices for razor blades and i just do my face at the same time i do my head with an electric shaver.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity Im 5'11" ans Im touching into the 140's and I have a slight build.

It's more about being active. Fat boys are lazy and have no fun aside from eating and drinking(which I still do).

It's best to get the best of both.

5'11" at 140 is fucking anorexic.

not exaggerating...i could lift you with one arm.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com I started to work out in my late teens and got a big muscular neck and now my medicatin (SSRIs) wont let me lose fat. I think I am even experiencing muscle atrophy.

or I'm just finally getting old. old people have to literally spend 3-4 times at the gym as young 20 year olds. and still not obtain that kind of muscle tone. it's fucked up getting past 40-45 years of age.

In my 40s I got back down to 190 and felt great. but then I was put back on meds. especially after a motorcycle incident .. because that shit was no accident. i was attacked.

post nude selfies.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by esbity Im 5'11" ans Im touching into the 140's and I have a slight build.

Are you a girl?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock post nude selfies.

That is me. and no.

I'm not posting a pastie nude me to you or anyone. maybe the ladies if they send me a nude bathtub sexy fap photo.

But not you, Pal!
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock i do it because i dont feel like paying over-inflated prices for razor blades and i just do my face at the same time i do my head with an electric shaver.

I use them, save them, and once I have a lot of used ones saved up, I go out and buy a bunch from a retail store, carefully open the pacakages and remove the good ones, put the used ones back in, glue the box closed, and return for a full refund.

Its a win-win for everyone.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR † Are you a girl?

No sir.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com That is me. and no.

I'm not posting a pastie nude me to you or anyone. maybe the ladies if they send me a nude bathtub sexy fap photo.

But not you, Pal!

no one said you had a choice in the matter

get on with posting it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity I use them, save them, and once I have a lot of used ones saved up, I go out and buy a bunch from a retail store, carefully open the pacakages and remove the good ones, put the used ones back in, glue the box closed, and return for a full refund.

no one will ever notice
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by esbity I use them, save them, and once I have a lot of used ones saved up, I go out and buy a bunch from a retail store, carefully open the pacakages and remove the good ones, put the used ones back in, glue the box closed, and return for a full refund.

That is one of the grossest and most fucked up thing I'v read but made me laugh in a disgusted way.

Thanks to you, just now, I will drown my new rasers in rubbing alcohol (which isn't good to do because it breaks down the metal) so I will now have to buy more rasers for the rubbing alcohol or just grow a beard again.
    esbity African Astronaut
    lol, it's actually true too.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by esbity lol, it's actually true too.

you trading out or metal breaking down in rubbing alcohol?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com (which isn't good to do because it breaks down the metal)

false
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse3.com you trading out or metal breaking down in rubbing alcohol?

Me trading out.

BTW, I like the way you worded that.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by totse3.com

Looks a lot like my brother.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Looks a lot like my brother.

looks like someone is going to enjoy that french tickler
Jump to Top