User Controls

Most of your wives would deepthroat Bill Krozby

WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Imagine your wife goes out for a night with the girls. She enters a bar and Bill Krozby is sitting there. As she orders her first drink Bill Krozby calls her a nigger, a reatard, etc.

Later that night Bill Krozby whips his huge hog out on her at a table outside after he's impressed her with chukka boots and autumn tones in his clothing. Bill Krozby jizzes a LOT and she'd never tell you.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Is that why tried to suck his dick, Lester?
    Yes..
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How did you deal with the rejection? Are you over it now? It seems like you still have feelings for him.

I'm pretty sure he is currently addicted to Heroin and Meth so you could give it another try. Good luck.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.

Lester the Molester.
    Marcus wants a carcass
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    How do you know his name?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's MarcOs, though.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Cuz I'm a federal agent, that's how.

So just watch ur step, lil dicky. I don't want things to get uglier than they already are for u. :|
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You realize that I was the one who jokingly said I had a little dick so your attempt to insult me with that falls completely flat, right?

Why are so unoriginal?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Wut did u just say to me?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    This

Originally posted by RisiR † You realize that I was the one who jokingly said I had a little dick so your attempt to insult me with that falls completely flat, right?

Why are so unoriginal?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Oh.

I did not realize that, I'll take it into consideration & we'll talk about it at another time.

I'm busy rn.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Busy washing Porky Pig's crevaces cuz she can't do it for herself. :)
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I miss fighting with Bill Krozby. At least he'd... well, he isn't you. I have to give him that. You DH scums actually make me appreciate the dumb stuff we had before you showed up.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.

I'm sure there's plenty more dumb stuff in ur future.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Especially if you don't shut the fuck up. Stop posting in my direction.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Imagine your wife goes out for a night with the girls. She enters a bar and Bill Krozby is sitting there. As she orders her first drink Bill Krozby calls her a nigger, a reatard, etc.

Later that night Bill Krozby whips his huge hog out on her at a table outside after he's impressed her with chukka boots and autumn tones in his clothing. Bill Krozby jizzes a LOT and she'd never tell you.

funniest post ever posted to the internet in all the history of ever.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † Especially if you don't shut the fuck up. Stop posting in my direction.
    Wut?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Cuz I'm a federal agent, that's how.

Q: what agency

A: johnson controls, cleaning trash cans and sweeping the toilets
    Originally posted by RisiR † How did you deal with the rejection? Are you over it now? It seems like you still have feelings for him.

I'm pretty sure he is currently addicted to Heroin and Meth so you could give it another try. Good luck.

No one really gets over Bill Krozby bro.
Jump to Top