User Controls

where the fuck did summer go

i'm still waiting for the shit to start but it never really warmed up except for like a week or two and now it's already time for people to start talking about fall coming and pumpkin spice like a bunch of idiot yuppies
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    The older i get the faster time goes bro. You tell me where fucking summer went.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It was here in Germany. Hottest summer since ever.

It has cooled down now and I'm so very thankful. Fuck summer.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III but it never really warmed up except for like a week or two

Daaaaang! Where u live at...Alaska??
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    It’s ALWAYS Summer here. I could go for some cooler temps. =‘(
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ~L J~ It’s ALWAYS Summer here. I could go for some cooler temps. =‘(

wait till january and its freezing at 50 degrees

fuck that
    Originally posted by infinityshock wait till january and its freezing at 50 degrees

fuck that

Nah, not in January lol. Maybe around March. I don’t want 50’s but I would like mid 60’s. :) Just a little change would be nice.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Kill yourself and change the entire world for the better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Riser, I’m too tired to banter with you. Come back at a later time. Please and thanks! ;-)
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I hope you swallow your tongue and choke to death taking a nap.

Sweet dreams.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Yeah, this summer went fast as fuck, and it wasn't that hot either. It only got over 90 a handful of times.

esbity African Astronaut
    I spent time in Bend, OR and Ashland, OR, hiking, mountain biking, and hitting up breweries. It was hot as fuck. It was however nice and cool on the coast.

I also made over $10k cash.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    2018 is the year of no summer (for the bay area) like a few days. today is hot but no sun. it's like 80 but looks foggy because of the fires up north I guess.

it's also burning my eyes and lungs.

I have had the worst asthma this year. almost always at nighttime. 2 am and OxSat of about 88-90 percent. i ran out of albuteral. popped and extra Adderall plus 2 caffiene pills and drank some hot water last time I ran out. took a bit but it worked.

can't find my ox-pulse meter thing either. I just fucking bought one.. can't find the fucking thing. expensive as fuck off of the internet.
    esbity African Astronaut
    Are you all fucking kidding me. This summer fucking rocked.

I actually have a wad of $3k in my apartment that Im going to drop on gold and silver. Cant wait till xmas.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by esbity Are you all fucking kidding me. This summer fucking rocked.

I actually have a wad of $3k in my apartment that Im going to drop on gold and silver. Cant wait till xmas.

one tiny ounce bar of gold and what.. 3 dozen silver bars?

how much is an ounce of silver these days?
    esbity African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse3.com one tiny ounce bar of gold and what.. 3 dozen silver bars?

Im going to do two oz of gold and like 20-25 oz of silver.

Silver is like 14.xx
    Originally posted by totse3.com 2018 is the year of no summer (for the bay area) like a few days. today is hot but no sun. it's like 80 but looks foggy because of the fires up north I guess.

it's also burning my eyes and lungs.

I have had the worst asthma this year. almost always at nighttime. 2 am and OxSat of about 88-90 percent. i ran out of albuteral. popped and extra Adderall plus 2 caffiene pills and drank some hot water last time I ran out. took a bit but it worked.

can't find my ox-pulse meter thing either. I just fucking bought one.. can't find the fucking thing. expensive as fuck off of the internet.

BEHOLD
    brain dammage
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ~L J~ Nah, not in January lol. Maybe around March. I don’t want 50’s but I would like mid 60’s. :) Just a little change would be nice.

anything below 75 degrees is too cold
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity Are you all fucking kidding me. This summer fucking rocked.

bad idea. p-metal prices are way, way high right now. not as high as they were but theyre still way high.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com one tiny ounce bar of gold and what.. 3 dozen silver bars?

i bought...some...1oz eagles back in the early 2000s when it was $5 an ounce

gold...$4xx an ounce.

itll go back down to those market-value adjusted prices again if the US economy keeps up at its current pace and the stupid ass kikes keep mining it.
Jump to Top