User Controls

i think i might have just found a dead body

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    just checking this truesizeof.com site which i noticed has some kind of google earth plugin type thing. so i dropped the little yellow man somewhere around southern russia/kazachstan area and this is what i was looking at:

that's a pretty funny way for someone to be laying if they were alive don't you think?
    thing is there's no coordinates showing so i don't know exactly where it is, just a rough area and i wasn't paying too much attention just fucking about.

lol

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    They're just trolling.
    You can see there is tension in the muscles and the skin looks fresh
    If it were a corpse the limbs would be completely limp and the skin tone mouldy yellow
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    only way to know is wait a day or so and go back to it.
    Originally posted by theshroomguy only way to know is wait a day or so and go back to it.

i don't know where it is, best guess is somewhere in the urals judging by the obvs mountainous setting.

plus its not a live feed.

lol @ phm who thinks he can call a dead body just from a pic when trained doctors have misdiagnosed patients irl on many occasions.

looks deader close up

looks like a chick

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine They're just trolling.
    You can see there is tension in the muscles and the skin looks fresh
    If it were a corpse the limbs would be completely limp and the skin tone mouldy yellow

false.

ive first-person seen several dead bodies that are various states of inflated, rigid, sunken/deflated, or...literally...dissolving.

granted, the skin is non-alive looking, but not always yellow.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Possibly passed out from exhaustion/taking a nap?
    alienated Yung Blood
    least its not from a japanese suicide forest
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    come on.. how in the fuck did they take a photo in a rocky mountanous region of Russia ?

it's a silly thing. .Try randomly dropping it again.

you think a google car just drove around the mountains
    Originally posted by totse3.com come on.. how in the fuck did they take a photo in a rocky mountanous region of Russia ?

it's a silly thing. .Try randomly dropping it again.

you think a google car just drove around the mountains

i thought of that but prolly done by drone or satellite.

RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you still have the tab open? Can you copy the link?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    If the Satellite had a clear cloudless day it wouldn't be able to take a photo at that angle. look at the water.. it's level so it's not a optical illusion of the climber actually climbing at an angle.

this is just a basic photo taken at ground level. drones are used.. as a matter of fact, they're coming out with a live-sattellite .. it wont be full live but just little pop in areas. 3D live.. like a football game playing live (no doubt with shitty banners over the game) and maybe traffic with cars moving. but much of the grid of the sat photo will be static.

kind of like a codec.
    Originally posted by totse3.com If the Satellite had a clear cloudless day it wouldn't be able to take a photo at that angle. look at the water.. it's level so it's not a optical illusion of the climber actually climbing at an angle.

this is just a basic photo taken at ground level. drones are used.. as a matter of fact, they're coming out with a live-sattellite .. it wont be full live but just little pop in areas. 3D live.. like a football game playing live (no doubt with shitty banners over the game) and maybe traffic with cars moving. but much of the grid of the sat photo will be static.

kind of like a codec.

i don't think google earth covered the whole of the earths mountain ranges by sending people out to take photos. you can spin it round and see 360 degrees.

Originally posted by RisiR † Do you still have the tab open? Can you copy the link?

yeah but when you copy/pasta it just opens up the site that uses the plugin tho.

https://thetruesize.com/#?borders=1~!MTcwMjAzNzQ.MjE1MjU1OQ*MzYwMDAwMDA(MA

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Ok, that's weird. When I clicked it and moved around the URL changed dynamically.

This might be a cool project to found out.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by NARCassist i don't think google earth covered the whole of the earths mountain ranges by sending people out to take photos. you can spin it round and see 360 degrees.

Now that you say this.. it's probably just a road .. some typical mountain road. in russia.

so yeah.. they did just send someone out.. and this was design so if someone takes the little man and drops him in anywhereland.. it pulls up a silly random photo like this?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    doubt they'd stay in that position if they were dead

looks like they're angling to take a photo or using a monocular to look at birds or kids or something
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's SpectraL on a mission. A secret (child molesting) mission.
Jump to Top