User Controls

This place needs an introduction forum

Playinginmud Yung Blood
    How are we supposed to know who anyone is if there isn't even an intro section?.

Anyways I'm an old timer from DH looking to reconnect with some friends i haven't spoken to in a while.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    We don't need an intro forum. The only traffic it would get is idiots here introducing their alts and gimmick accounts
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Jesus christ they are multiplying.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    You're assimilating into a community of shadow, of privacy, of anonymity. A community of the most fringe of topics. Things you couldn't speak of anywhere else lest legal trouble, social shaming, or otherwise. You, as an outsider, have to prove your worth just as we all did at some point or another.

As of right now, you're a faggot. Show us what you know, and we will then determine if you're still a faggot or not.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    NEW PEOPLE ARE STINKERS
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Playinginmud I'm an old timer from DH

Yeah we know.

This is why we don't need an introduction forum.

Because any true Totsean here knows who the fuck you are right away, you fucking boring piece of shit devoid of any personality.

Fuck off.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]

Welcome Ann... Pay no attention to the welcoming committee.. Those niggas been in space too long..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Playinginmud How are we supposed to know who anyone is if there isn't even an intro section?.

Anyways I'm an old timer from DH looking to reconnect with some friends i haven't spoken to in a while.

no one cares who you are

post nude selfies and gtfo
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    dis old bird is a refugee from the mexican site that obviously went to shit after I got banned
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Grimace You're assimilating into a community of shadow, of privacy, of anonymity. A community of the most fringe of topics. Things you couldn't speak of anywhere else lest legal trouble, social shaming, or otherwise. You, as an outsider, have to prove your worth just as we all did at some point or another.

As of right now, you're a faggot. Show us what you know, and we will then determine if you're still a faggot or not.

You're still a faggot.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by POLECAT dis old bird is a refugee from the mexican site that obviously went to shit after I got banned

Aren’t you a bit full of yourself Poley?

If this is my buddy Ann, good to see ya, I miss ya sis!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wow. I just realized the stupid cunt of an OP didn't even post this in the "suggestions" forum, where it should belong. So if she can't even stick to the right subforums, then why the fuck should we create another one for her? Cunt. Dumb cunt.
    Enter quit being a dick!

Have you ever been new to a place before? Do you want everything in life to always be the same? Can this forum evolve and change? Or does it have to stay the way you remembered it years ago? Seriously?

Andddddd, are you a mod? Pretty sure if Lany wants this thread moved, he can do it!

Quit yer whinin and STFU.
    Originally posted by Technologist Enter quit being a dick!

Have you ever been new to a place before? Do you want everything in life to always be the same? Can this forum evolve and change? Or does it have to stay the way you remembered it years ago? Seriously?

Andddddd, are you a mod? Pretty sure if Lany wants this thread moved, he can do it!

Quit yer whinin and STFU.

Are you male or female
    You don’t know this by now Enter?

You trying to figure out if you should call me a dick or a cunt?

Have at it, have a field day.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Playinginmud How are we supposed to know who anyone is if there isn't even an intro section?.

They are all dead. Move on.

Appropriate username for a mudfarmer, though.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Enterita Are you male or female

Fat old cunt.

A true DH whalemale.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Technologist You don’t know this by now Enter?

You trying to figure out if you should call me a dick or a cunt?

Have at it, have a field day.

post nude selfies
    Thank you Risir!!!

My day is complete! Yeeehawwwww!
Jump to Top