User Controls

woman's abduction caught on tape

Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    https://www.itv.com/news/2018-08-24/womans-abduction-caught-on-camera-in-disturbing-footage/
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    yeah I saw that.

That's fucking crazy. clearly not a joke. the news didn't play the audio just showed it. fucking local news watering it down. so it seemed like "Maybe it's an elaberate hoax"

that dude seemed like a sick kind of fuck. Canada used to be thought of as clean with low crime. twice as many guns owned with only a few dozen at best Gun deaths a year. while the USA has 35000 or more.

good going shitting things up with the new generation.
    Enterita African Astronaut
    "disturbing" footage. News like this isn't supposed to be an opinion piece. This is why the news media is falling apart these days.
    Originally posted by Enterita "disturbing" footage. News like this isn't supposed to be an opinion piece. This is why the news media is falling apart these days.

shut the fuck up
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla shut the fuck up

Yes... master. :(
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla shut the fuck up

I'll shove that 6 sided star right in your anus and leave that string tail hanging out so you can have fun trying to pull it without prolapsing your anus like Zill does to you every night.

Get inside his gimp box now, fgt nub
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    That was disturbing
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i had a daydream of doing this to some bitch i know after watching this and it made me involuntarily moan in pleasure
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com I'll shove that 6 sided star right in your anus and leave that string tail hanging out so you can have fun trying to pull it without prolapsing your anus like Zill does to you every night.

Get inside his gimp box now, fgt nub

Lol. wtf 😂
    Originally posted by DontTellEm Lol. wtf 😂

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla i had a daydream of doing this to some bitch i know after watching this and it made me involuntarily moan in pleasure

You'll never do it tubby.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com twice as many guns owned with only a few dozen at best Gun deaths a year. while the USA has 35000 or more.

more examples of why the media and anti-2nd amendment groups are flat out lying. the number 35,000 includes accidents as well as self-inflicted intentional suicides. the number of homicides...which may be justifiable or accidental...are about 10,000-ish.

pop quiz: what is the leading cause of preventable deaths in the US with approximately (estimates due to inaccurate reporting) 200,000 to 300,000 deaths per year.

the answer is: doctors and their negligent (not accidental...negligent) actions. you dont hear anyone demanding action that doctors stop killing people or 'grassroots' movements funded by kikes to stop the senseless deaths at a rate several orders of magnitude higher than those of guns
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock more examples of why the media and anti-2nd amendment groups are flat out lying. the number 35,000 includes accidents as well as self-inflicted intentional suicides. the number of homicides…which may be justifiable or accidental…are about 10,000-ish.

pop quiz: what is the leading cause of preventable deaths in the US with approximately (estimates due to inaccurate reporting) 200,000 to 300,000 deaths per year.

the answer is: doctors and their negligent (not accidental…negligent) actions. you dont hear anyone demanding action that doctors stop killing people or 'grassroots' movements funded by kikes to stop the senseless deaths at a rate several orders of magnitude higher than those of guns

I heard the term astroturf. was that on here? faking a grassroots movement as a type of enhance numbers for funding or to shell game something as something else with a secret black-op like agenda or pocketing research funding. Kind of like what you're saying and not saying. that the media astroturf to pretend to get a grassroot think-tank of citizens to help protest and stop the sale of guns using faux data.

so much corruption and greed.. make me so sad :(
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enterita

That's my excitement face when you confirm my RSVP to go into the desert. we'll bring ACP and he and I and you, bonding. with nature. In the buff.. chanting like Tibetan Monks.

You ever see that movie "Up the creek with Seth Green.. when they're spooning to stay warm? you're in the middle, Pal.

Broke Back Mountain?? More like Broke Back Double-Hump Camel.. am i rite? :D

Chanting White Monks in the desert.. 120 in the shade in the day time, 23f at night (Which is below 0 Celsius.)

You are my lotus flower, Enter. you must find the answers to the hidden Waybackmachine before they're all scrubbed for good.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm sure there was a good reason. I'm against women being hurt in domestic violence situations but it's understandable if the girl was talking too much about things she shouldn't.
    Originally posted by Sudo I'm sure there was a good reason. I'm against women being hurt in domestic violence situations but it's understandable if the girl was talking too much about things she shouldn't.

https://gfycat.com/WideeyedInferiorElk
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com I heard the term astroturf. was that on here? faking a grassroots movement as a type of enhance numbers for funding or to shell game something as something else with a secret black-op like agenda or pocketing research funding. Kind of like what you're saying and not saying. that the media astroturf to pretend to get a grassroot think-tank of citizens to help protest and stop the sale of guns using faux data.

so much corruption and greed.. make me so sad :(

astroturfing is another MINITRU ploy at propaganda and manipulation. it isnt only the media/MINITRU...there are several kikes (no...literally, kikes, as in bloomberg, soros, and another one whos name escapes me at the moment) that participate in it as well.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Enterita https://gfycat.com/WideeyedInferiorElk

WTF is that a dummy afterwards? just an elaborate hoax? I hope he's getting kicked to death in prison if it's not and I hope the girl managed to survive if it's true. is there a followup or backstory?
    Originally posted by totse3.com WTF is that a dummy afterwards? just an elaborate hoax? I hope he's getting kicked to death in prison if it's not and I hope the girl managed to survive if it's true. is there a followup or backstory?

This happened in Guarapuava, a city in Brazil. Before that elevator scene, he beat her in the garage. And after the murder, he hid the body in the apartment, changed his clothes, and cleaned the elevator. When the cops arrived, he escaped with his car by the garage in a back street exit.

Uncensored version: https://www.gorebrasil.com/aqui-o-video-da-advogada-caindo-do-4-o-andar/

this was them at a happier time:

Jump to Top