User Controls

Fuck all your unfunny shitthreads

RisiR † 29 Autism
    You guys are fucking useless. All the dumbass bitchfights about politics and mentally retarded conspiracies are killing the vibe.

Are you actually enjoying this or are you just caught up and can't let go?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You should stamp your foot and threaten to leave again.

p.s.

This isn't the bitching forum, kid.
    Bill Houston [my protanopic apetalous kneel]
    You don't even post threads in the correct subforum
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Shut the fuck up.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by RisiR † You guys are fucking useless. All the dumbass bitchfights about politics and mentally retarded conspiracies are killing the vibe.

>complains about people killing the forum

>doesn't know how to use the forum
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    "Let me argue this dead fucking meme of a topic with the same fucking faggots I already know will disagree with me on principle."

Nobody here has ever changed anyones mind on anything. It's just the same shit flinging over and over again. Why are you guys doing that? What's the point? Are you actually retarded? What are you doing?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I only post in HB sbecause it has the least moderation. I don't want people to get banned for posting in my threads.

Fuck off you sad little mini-mods. Hahaha...
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    >calls people retarded

>tells them to stop discussing relevant topics about the world and their possible ramifications to us as different groups
    Originally posted by RisiR † I only post in HB sbecause it has the least moderation. I don't want people to get banned for posting in my threads.

Fuck off you sad little mini-mods. Hahaha…

Cool your jets, friend.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You are the most pretentious and useless non-contributing faggot on the entire forum, Stupid Whalefucker.

Show me a thread with an actual discussion you mongoloid cripple. Not just people acting high and mighty and insulting each other or some comepletely retarded schizzo bullshit.

Go on, faggot.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Risir,

So what’s yer idea for a funny thread?
    Madman African Astronaut
    I just made a couple threads that I don't think have been beaten to death, check them out. Oh and riser is a cool guy, don't be a bitch to him because he adds value to this community.
    >insults people

>complains about people insulting each other.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Madman I just made a couple threads that I don't think have been beaten to death, check them out. Oh and riser is a cool guy, don't be a bitch to him because he adds value to this community.

That's true. I've seen your threads but I have nothing to add to them.
    Originally posted by Madman …because he adds value to this community.

Originally posted by Madman …he adds value to this community.

Originally posted by Madman …adds value to this community.

Originally posted by Madman …value to this community.

Originally posted by Madman …adds value…
    penuelacarlos Yung Blood
    anyone ever tried this nembuta euthanasia?
    Technologist victim of incest
    I like Risir, he’s just going through a rough time right now.

I’d love to make ya laugh right now!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL

Originally posted by RisiR † That's true. I've seen your threads but I have nothing to add to them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † You guys are fucking useless. All the dumbass bitchfights about politics and mentally retarded conspiracies are killing the vibe.

I'll pay you to suck my cock.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Technologist Risir,

So what’s yer idea for a funny thread?

https://niggasin.space/thread/28196
Jump to Top