User Controls

46 x higher than original estimates

cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    What was reported as 64 dead in Puerto Rico by hurricane Maria is ineffect more like 3,000.

What a black stain this is in the world view of our country and her leadership.

Shame! Shame! Shame!
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    mkay
    Bologna Nacho African Astronaut
    Like there was anything anybody could do about it.
    America's president didn't even know Puerto Ricans were American citizens?

That's shameful.

Want to know what else is shameful?

Fake grief Americans spewing fake concern and grief because of how many died in hurricane Katrina and in NY on 9/11 yet do nothing to for Puerto Rico.

Appalling.
    What did you do for PR?
    QC
    R&D
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    such is life when you live in a shithole in the carribean
    what's shameful is putting this much effort into a retarded troll that anybody that's been a part of either community for any significant length of time can see straight through
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the pat-man such is life when you live in a shithole in the carribean

fact.

portapotty rico is the shit hole of the universe.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by cupocheer America's president didn't even know Puerto Ricans were American citizens?

That's shameful.

Want to know what else is shameful?

Fake grief Americans spewing fake concern and grief because of how many died in hurricane Katrina and in NY on 9/11 yet do nothing to for Puerto Rico.

Appalling.

Let's make them NOT American citizens and let them take care of themselves.

And those others ones too.
    Originally posted by stare rape what's shameful is putting this much effort into a retarded troll that anybody that's been a part of either community for any significant length of time can see straight through

You win!
    You win the right to see straight through me!

For the sake of posterity you may now reveal anything and everything you know about me, personally.

Let's get this reveal started:
    What is my name?
    Am I male or female?
    Biggest gibmedats on the planet.
    (fluttering eyelashes)

Thank you, darling. See -- you do know something. Muah!
    Originally posted by cupocheer You win!
    You win the right to see straight through me!

For the sake of posterity you may now reveal anything and everything you know about me, personally.

Let's get this reveal started:
    What is my name?
    Am I male or female?

Knowing you're a troll doesn't mean I know your name.

But if you're who I think you are, you're a male resident of the UK, who for some reason seems to think he knows everything about US politics despite having never been here
    Knowing you're a troll doesn't mean I know your name.

You said you could see straight through me, Stare. In that instance tell everyone everything you KNOW about me -- not what you might SUSPECT -- or is only your unsubstantiated OPINION. K?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by cupocheer Fake grief Americans spewing fake concern and grief because of how many died in hurricane Katrina and in NY on 9/11 yet do nothing to for Puerto Rico.

Lol, that's pretty rich comming from someone who just make like four different threads about McCain kicking the bucket pretending to be sad.
    Originally posted by Lanny Lol, that's pretty rich comming from someone who just make like four different threads about McCain kicking the bucket pretending to be sad.

L anny ... you're beginning to sound like Stare -- dont tell lies, especially when you involve my name in your tale.
    Originally posted by cupocheer Want to know what else is shameful?

Fake grief Americans spewing fake concern and grief because of how many died in hurricane Katrina

Couldn't give a shit about that one either...stupid fucks were told to get out and didn't.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by cupocheer L anny … you're beginning to sound like Stare – dont tell lies, especially when you involve my name in your tale.

There is no lie, you were "mourning" John "bomb the gooks" McCain a few days ago and now you're complaining about fake grief. That's called hypocrisy
    postcount bump
Jump to Top