User Controls

Is my phone being monitored?

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    On /pol/ I called out for the death of some jedi who wants to take down 4chan (he's the kike responsible for the takedown of infowars across the inetnets) and then like a couple minutes later my phone vibrates and rings, but there wasn't any notification or anything.
    Just a coincidence?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I have been getting attacked over the last couple of days, too.

Name the jedi.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Call again and see if the same thing happens.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I have been getting attacked over the last couple of days, too.

Name the jedi.

What's been happening to you?
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    mine does it too.. but it feels good up against my junk. havn't complained about it.. yet.
    Originally posted by totse3.com mine does it too.. but it feels good up against my junk. havn't complained about it.. yet.

You're going to get dick cancer
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You're going to get dick cancer

we all get dick cancer if we live long enough
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine What's been happening to you?

I can't really tell because I'm a tech-noob but my router does weird shit it shouldn't do. I think. It shuts off and shows no connection but big sites like Google and Youtube are still available.

My PS4 doesn't let me do certain search terms on Youtube and hides stuff that I can search on my phone. I don't think that's individual, though.

Update - I swear on my mother it just happened again as I wanted to post this.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    AT&T is evil
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    You have no way to know if your phone is being monitored or not as you don't control really any part of it.

What you experienced was definitely a coincidence though.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'd be so, so, so very sad if I found out that you're controlled opposition, Lanman. That would break my heart.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I'm seriously schizzoing out here. I'm still withdrawing from shitcans and I'm having a psychotic fucking breakdown.

Fuck this, man.
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm seriously schizzoing out here. I'm still withdrawing from shitcans and I'm having a psychotic fucking breakdown.

Fuck this, man.

Your router just dying
    Anyhoo, wifi is a jedi trick, get a lan switch and join the wired master race.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Soon they'll unplug the hard wired services and everything will be cell tower wireless service with maybe 50gigs of 5G. you wont be able to purchase any extra service. they want people to start spending more time outside of their homes and spend money.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine On /pol/ I called out for the death of some jedi who wants to take down 4chan (he's the kike responsible for the takedown of infowars across the inetnets) and then like a couple minutes later my phone vibrates and rings, but there wasn't any notification or anything.
    Just a coincidence?

coincidence. modern cell phone monitoring is completely undetectable to the user

also.

when in doubt, always blame the jedis. its always their fault.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm seriously schizzoing out here. I'm still withdrawing from shitcans and I'm having a psychotic fucking breakdown.

Fuck this, man.

post nude selfies of going schitzo...ala sploo when he did his meth-fueled nude yoga
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    clearly you dont know who ala is
Jump to Top