User Controls

Does anyone like the user Infinityshock?

Enterita African Astronaut
    This isn't a hate thread, I barely notice the user. But I have noticed that everyone seems to hate him.

I was just wondering if it's possible to be universally disliked/hated/etc in this community. Even the biggest retards on here have friends. So does anyone LIKE infinityshock? (excluding the contrarian outliers who don't even know who he is)
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita This isn't a hate thread, I barely notice the user. But I have noticed that everyone seems to hate him.

I was just wondering if it's possible to be universally disliked/hated/etc in this community. Even the biggest retards on here have friends. So does anyone LIKE infinityshock? (excluding the contrarian outliers who don't even know who he is)

one night in the gimp box and youll be begging me to make you my wife so you can love, honor, and obey me for the rest of your life.
    Originally posted by infinityshock one night in the gimp box and youll be begging me to make you my wife so you can love, honor, and obey me for the rest of your life.

Okay, so my vote right now is for "no".
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    We are best friends.
    Originally posted by RisiR † We are best friends.

I said no contrarian faggots.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita Okay, so my vote right now is for "no".

dont rush to judgement before youve had the joy of sucking my cock
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    As always, a few people like his knowledge on guns and certain geo politics but since that's 1% of his posts, no. There's no reason to like someone who says the same thing in different words all day every day for years and years.

Except LJ. For some reason LJ digs it. That's an interesting study.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    I mean I don't hate him, and he does say some interesting stuff sometimes. I like him more than you, so, yes.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I mean I don't hate him, and he does say some interesting stuff sometimes. I like him more than you, so, yes.

You have 1 leg
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ As always, a few people like his knowledge on guns and certain geo politics but since that's 1% of his posts, no. There's no reason to like someone who says the same thing in different words all day every day for years and years.

you just volunteered for your very own corner of the gimp box
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mmQ As always, a few people like his knowledge on guns and certain geo politics but since that's 1% of his posts, no. There's no reason to like someone who says the same thing in different words all day every day for years and years.

bill actually isn't particularly knowledgeable about anything specific, he just huffs and puffs like a big faker
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by A College Professor bill actually isn't particularly knowledgeable about anything specific, he just huffs and puffs like a big faker

He likes the MINITRU acronym. Makes him feel important; I've noticed that one.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Never have a problem with Finny, honestly.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I love the guy. He is adorably handsome.
    Is there anyone on here who is universally hated by the community, do you guys think?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Enterita Is there anyone on here who is universally hated by the community, do you guys think?

Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by Sophie Bill Krozby.

Nah, he's entertaining to a lot of people.

Hmm, what about speedy parker? Anyone a fan of that guy? All he seems to do is insult -SpectraL.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    There isn't one person here that everyone mutually hates.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by mmQ There isn't one person here that everyone mutually hates.

Enter.
    I like Enter. I like Infinity too. They both do dumb shit but they also have good moments.
Jump to Top