User Controls

9-year-old commits suicide after coming out as gay to his classmates

RottenRobert African Astronaut

A 9-year-old boy has committed suicide after being bullied for his sexuality, according to a Denver mom.
    Jamel Myles just started fourth grade last Monday and was eager to open up to his peers after coming out as gay to his mom over the summer. “And he looked so scared when he told me. He was like, ‘Mom I’m gay,’” Leia Pierce told KDVR-TV. “And I thought he was playing, so I looked back because I was driving, and he was all curled up, so scared. And I said, ‘I still love you.’”
    Hoping to get the same support from his peers, Jamel went to school ready to share. “He was gonna tell people he’s gay because he’s proud of himself,” his mom said. Unfortunately, his classmates were not as accepting as his mother; she says he experienced bullying, which led to his suicide.

Pierce found her son dead in their home Thursday and points to bullying as the cause. “Four days is all it took at school. I could just imagine what they said to him,” Pierce said. “My son told my oldest daughter the kids at school told him to kill himself. I’m just sad he didn’t come to me.”
    ~L J~ African Astronaut [this acceleratory nonflavored troubadour]
    So sad! 😓
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Maybe next time he shouldn't be so goddamn gay!

:14:
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Source you fucking idiot? Sounds like fucking propoganda.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Lmfao his mom's a piece of shit though how can a kid at 9 be gay?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    I need a link to the article ND I wanna know how he killed himself so I can laugh harder.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enterita Source you fucking idiot? Sounds like fucking propoganda.

Here ifs fucking source numbnuts:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/9-year-old-commits-suicide-coming-gay-classmates-201811792.html
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Here ifs fucking source numbnuts:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/9-year-old-commits-suicide-coming-gay-classmates-201811792.html

Fake and gay.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stupid noob Fake and gay.

In this case, it has to be one or the other. XD
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Here ifs fucking source numbnuts:

The comments of that article pretty much say it all.

But there is one thing I'll add: the mother deserves her dead son, lmao. Hair-dying ugly bitch.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by Enterita Source you fucking idiot? Sounds like fucking propoganda.

Right..
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Now if only all the other lgbt and handsome and well tanned individual kids would start killing themselves

Little faggot was way too young to think he was gay, I doubt his hormones had even kicked in yet he didn't even know what sexual attraction was.
    He should have been busy playing Minecraft or watching cartoonsm
    Originally posted by mikeyagain Right..

Dude, you're a huge fucking faggot and you look like a creepy pedo. You're the kind of guy that salivates over the concept of a gay 9 year old boy.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    whos taking bets the baby-daddy is a handsome and well tanned individual

Although it remains unclear how Jamel took his own life, the Denver Coroner’s Office confirmed his official cause of death as suicide.

munchausen syndrome by proxy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock whos taking bets the baby-daddy is a handsome and well tanned individual

munchausen syndrome by proxy

Nah he probably just read a few of your posts and someone told him thats what the rest of his life is gonna be like.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Nah he probably just read a few of your posts and someone told him thats what the rest of his life is gonna be like.

you should take lessons from him and follow in his footsteps

no one will miss you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you should take lessons from him and follow in his footsteps

no one will miss you

You're actually the only reason I don't kill myself. Every post you make reminds me of how it could be worse.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ You're actually the only reason I don't kill myself. Every post you make reminds me of how it could be worse.

bad choice. killing yourself is the best thing that could ever happen to you.

go ahead and try it...youll see
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock bad choice. killing yourself is the best thing that could ever happen to you.

go ahead and try it…youll see

Stop posting and I'll do it on livestream bitch.
    Finny I will end your life by slowly ripping your asshole to shreds while you choke on multiple AIDS infested dicks until your intestines spill out of your lower extremity and you watch your guts hit the floor while some dude jizzes down your throat.
Jump to Top