User Controls

2D > 3D

Enterita African Astronaut
    Now attainable with VR.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    but VR is 3D tho ???
    Originally posted by Lanny but VR is 3D tho ???

Quiet, kid.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    you don't scare me
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    A true 2D VR experience would actually be kinda crazy. Not like looking at a flat screen but actually being the flat screen.

Ya feel me?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    flatland VR, I should make this.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Would this be possible?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Would this be possible?

You'd have a hard time viewing objects from all angles. Unless it be liek:

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by RisiR † Would this be possible?

I don't know, it'd be wierd, like yaw would be easy but you couldn't really respect the HMD's pitch. So like if you look left/right it'd behave as expected, but looking up or down wouldn't change your view at all. I imagine it'd be pretty disorienting. Not to mention really boring since you'd just be looking at a 1 dimensional image.
    3D on Nintendo 3DS is enough to make me uncomfortable after 10 minutes.

I don't dare care to care how I would fare under RELe 3d Graffics
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    3DS 3D is kinda weird. I don't mind it for an hour or two but bright white surfaces do look weird as hell once I've put it down.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    VR isn't bad in the same way, it's mostly the small latency between position changes and display updates that make it uncomfortable for long periods for me. You could probably get used to it if you spent long enough with one of those things strapped to your head, although there are plenty of other issues.
    Originally posted by Lanny 3DS 3D is kinda weird. I don't mind it for an hour or two but bright white surfaces do look weird as hell once I've put it down.

Lol remember when trix for kids said the 3D looked shit and posted screenshots from a website as proof. Literally the dumbest fucking junkie in all of totse/cocklet/nis.
Jump to Top