User Controls

Other forums to venture into

ShizNitty Houston
    Ive been posting on NIS exclusively for a while now under various names. Now im starting to venture outside my comfort zone and look into other forums that might be similar to NIS,

Recommendations anyone? *sips tea*
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    I think www.fagsrus.com would suit you well.
    teachat.com
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Voat.co
    Stormfront
    Anime princess island
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Seconding anime princess island
    Originally posted by Lanny Anime princess island

How do you know about API?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    It was posted on IDC several times
    I remembered hipforums a while ago.

I use to sometimes look up stuff about hydrocodone on it when I was an impressionable 15 year old. They seem to still be active and have a bunch of subforums, but I have no idea what the forum culture is.
    Sharona Yung Blood
    Bastard Factory Forums has only been open since June... https://bastardfactory.net

They are working out core posters still but refuse to let me mod.

I invite U all
    Originally posted by Lanny It was posted on IDC several times

It's been so long since I've been on jedibytes that I forgot what IDC was.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Probably for the best.

It never fails to amaze me that the shitposting forum was the singular oesis of sanity in the that clusterfuck of a site. I swear to god that place is more autistic than wrongplanet
    Originally posted by Lanny Probably for the best.

It never fails to amaze me that the shitposting forum was the singular oesis of sanity in the that clusterfuck of a site. I swear to god that place is more autistic than wrongplanet

The mods are fucking cucks.
    Removing all of my posts about the corrupt government, secret societies and the coming singularity ... what were they trying to hide?
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine The mods are fucking cucks.
    Removing all of my posts about the corrupt government, secret societies and the coming singularity … what were they trying to hide?

The truth of all the motherfucking shit, ever
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sharona Bastard Factory Forums has only been open since June… https://bastardfactory.net

They are working out core posters still but refuse to let me mod.

I invite U all

stfu you chin drizzling faggot

i invite you to stfu and huff my cock
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ShizNitty Ive been posting on NIS exclusively for a while now under various names. Now im starting to venture outside my comfort zone and look into other forums that might be similar to NIS,

stfu you shit show shill
    Whoa, that totally wasnt a big black guy aggresively suggesting fellatio instead of your kindly internet bbs poster giving directions with a smile and wink.

Im so glad this forum is taken seriously and not a area where rape, trolls, faggots and non whites are a worry.

Except for the pagans.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Originally posted by ShizNitty Ive been posting on NIS exclusively for a while now under various names. Now im starting to venture outside my comfort zone and look into other forums that might be similar to NIS,

I hear Into Sanctuary is back up. If you can figure out how to navigate Totseans there's that too.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine The mods are fucking cucks.
    Removing all of my posts about the corrupt government, secret societies and the coming singularity … what were they trying to hide?

Your bullshit fake news from impressionable autistic eyes.
    Originally posted by HTS Your bullshit fake news from impressionable autistic eyes.

You're bullshit and autistic
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Helladamnleet I hear Into Sanctuary is back up. If you can figure out how to navigate Totseans there's that too.

dont waste your time on that shit show. arniefag bans for the stupidest shit. even worse than l­anny
Jump to Top