User Controls

teens on rym/mu/lfm

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    It's bizarre.
    They're using the same avatars, listening to the same music and acting the same as I and my peers were a decade ago when I was in my late teens.
    A lot of these kids are trannies or "queer" too ... It's really weird it's like they're trying to emulate us.
    I see their profiles and I'm like "this is literally something I would have seen in 2008 or 2009".
    It's really fucking weird ... These are kids who were only 6 to 8 years old when I was on the net as a late teens, with my Lain avatar and frequenting /mu/.
    Fucking kids these days have zero originality ..
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine It's bizarre.
    They're using the same avatars, listening to the same music and acting the same as I and my peers were a decade ago when I was in my late teens.
    A lot of these kids are trannies or "queer" too … It's really weird it's like they're trying to emulate us.
    I see their profiles and I'm like "this is literally something I would have seen in 2008 or 2009".
    It's really fucking weird … These are kids who were only 6 to 8 years old when I was on the net as a late teens, with my Lain avatar and frequenting /mu/.
    Fucking kids these days have zero originality ..

You mad lil bromo?
    \
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    most trangenderare converting into females. arent you a boi? what is your issue with having more girls in the world are you gay lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It also makes me feel profoundly sad.
    That whole era is long gone and now I'm 27.
    I would kill a trillion trillion trillion handsome and well tanned individuals and jedis just to be able to travel back to that time.
    Seeing these empty reflections of my teen years is like looking at a photo album of strangers who have stolen your life while you live in the shadows, empty and alone.
    Mentally I'm still a teen, but in the physical world I'm well aware of my flesh age.
    I wonder how well it would go if I tried approaching these kids and tell them I'm trans-aged.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You mad lil bromo?
    \

You look exactly like my gay friend who lives in Florida.
    How many cocks do you take up the ass on a daily basis?
    Originally posted by A College Professor most trangenderare converting into females. arent you a boi? what is your issue with having more girls in the world are you gay lol

They aren't women and never will be.
    Transgenderism is nothing but a larp.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    you seem to be confusing sex and gender
    Originally posted by A College Professor you seem to be confusing sex and gender

No such thing as gender.
    You are either born male or female.
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine You look exactly like my gay friend who lives in Florida.
    How many cocks do you take up the ass on a daily basis?

0 because despite looking like your gay friend im not into dudes like you are lol
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    When I was a teenager I had to always have long hair because I looked like a butch with it shaved
    Originally posted by stare rape When I was a teenager I had to always have long hair because I looked like a butch with it shaved

i feel ya on that bromo. i have very femme features like long pretty eyelashes and nice lips and especially as a kid and some of the boys would call me gi jane when my dad would make me get a crew cut.

I would tell him i wanted to grow my hair out but because of his barriers in thinking he would start saying shit like "you wanna look like a girl?!" lol oooooh dad..
    Technologist victim of incest
    PHM,
    Time to move forward, why lament the past? You cannot hold onto the past or you are doomed to live in it. Why not set some goals and give yourself something to feel good about!

I know, I know, fuck you ya old bitch whore. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Did I get it right? ;-)

PS I was never your age, I was born an old woman :p
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    What is an rym, um, and lfm?
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Everyone is clicking on this thread hoping for jailbait
    Originally posted by Cootehill Everyone is clicking on this thread hoping for jailbait

Not me because im not gay like that
    Originally posted by Technologist PHM,
    Time to move forward, why lament the past? You cannot hold onto the past or you are doomed to live in it. Why not set some goals and give yourself something to feel good about!

I know, I know, fuck you ya old bitch whore. You don’t know what you’re talking about. Did I get it right? ;-)

PS I was never your age, I was born an old woman :p

Adultness just doesn't feel right.
    Mentally I'm 15 and at least back then I was able to communicate with teens on the net, the last time I did that the tranny kid called me a pedophile.
    Now days everything feeld like it's going to shit and the world is ending ... I just want to die and reincarnate.
    If reincarnation is real then I would prefer to die once I hit 20 in every life time, or be born in a time where the can halt my aging so I can stay 15 4-ever.
    Glokula's Homabla African Astronaut
    aeroplane over the seaaa i need to pretend to like this
    Originally posted by Glokula's Homabla aeroplane over the seaaa i need to pretend to like this

Semen stains the mountain tops ^_^ le epic light 8 out of 10 LMFAO check out my charts!!!
    Death grips, Kanye west, Radiohead, Sonic youth the list goes on....
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    You aren't just 15 mentally, you are also retarded.
Jump to Top