User Controls

InfinityShock wud rather fight than take flight...

WellHung Black Hole
    In a real life confrontation with a nigger.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    What's the point?

What would you do, OP?

What would any of us do?
    WellHung Black Hole
    1. InfinityShock has no problems in regard to backing down from a nigger...unlike u, Cup, who wud piss n crap ur pants and beg for mercy.

2. I wud do what William did.

3. Obviously, the answer to this varies considerably.
    Are you, WH, insinuating that I backed away from a valid debate, or are you saying I am afraid of black people?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Veni, vedi, vici.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung In a real life confrontation with a nigger.

fact

https://niggasin.space/thread/14092
    Originally posted by WellHung Veni, vedi, vici.

...again....and your point is, Roman?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    infinityshock is a twink
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor infinityshock is a twink

Are u scared to fight him?
    Nope , I have no problem beating him up. wbu
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor Nope , I have no problem beating him up. wbu

its a date.

bring your own lube because the friction on your tonsils from all that beating theyre going to be doing to my cock shaft is going to give them 5th degree burns.
    hope youre ready to get haymakered bitch!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The victim literally flew across the country rather than confront them. OP couldn't be more wrong here, folks.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Nah brah he makes them fight over who gets his ancient butt hole first! Niggaz ain't even gang!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor hope youre ready to get haymakered bitch!

if by 'haymaker' you mean swallowing so much of my nuttsack nectar that your entire lower abdomen spontaneously converts into a female reproductive tract and you become impregnated with enough spawns to fill the roster of your own football game...both teams...then yes, open wide, daddy is coming
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ The victim literally flew across the country rather than confront them. OP couldn't be more wrong here, folks.

my balls

your lips

lets do this
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop Nah brah he makes them fight over who gets his ancient butt hole first! Niggaz ain't even gang!

the only fighting thats going to be happening is you as youre fighting for air while my dick distends your esophagus and my ballsack cuts off any possibility of using your nose for anything other than as my nuttsack warmer.
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Originally posted by WellHung In a real life confrontation with a nigger.

The only thing I've seen Fin do well, is talk about male ass, and cock.. Herpes Mike is a match for that cunt... Herpeboy will send you plenty of selfies, Fin...
    Sharona Yung Blood
    He's getting his training wheels kicked off over @ Bastard Factory... https://bastardfactory.net/members/infinityshock.158/
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mikeyagain The only thing I've seen Fin do well, is talk about male ass, and cock.. Herpes Mike is a match for that cunt… Herpeboy will send you plenty of selfies, Fin…

less nonsensical yakking and more nude selfies posting, niggerfag
Jump to Top