User Controls

I was unable to prevent my girlfriend from getting raped...

WellHung Black Hole
    By a man, 3 months ago...folks, he simply overpowered me...now, she is not interested in sex, anymore...she says that she has lost her sexual attraction for me...folks, what do i do?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Get raped, so you can get on a sort of empathetic (not that I know what that word means) wavelength with her

Put on some slutty booty shorts and go strut your shit all around town just begging for it until a sympathetic ( not that I know what that word means) party lashes out and uses their violent nature against you.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    rerape her and hope 4 a new beginning
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by POLECAT rerape her and hope 4 a new beginning

Uve never grown a mushroom in ur life.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    nigger, I have too,, I just sold 5 lbs today and gave 5 lbs to the hippy s at the gathering,, I do wish I had never grown a god damn mushroom,, ide be makin 25 bucks an hr painting and eating steak n fries,, but no I grow mushrooms for a god dmn living and I eat chicken and fucking Rice every night for dinner
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by POLECAT nigger, I have too,, I just sold 5 lbs today and gave 5 lbs to the hippy s at the gathering,, I do wish I had never grown a god damn mushroom,, ide be makin 25 bucks an hr painting and eating steak n fries,, but no I grow mushrooms for a god dmn living and I eat chicken and fucking Rice every night for dinner

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor Get raped, so you can get on a sort of empathetic (not that I know what that word means) wavelength with her

Put on some slutty booty shorts and go strut your shit all around town just begging for it until a sympathetic ( not that I know what that word means) party lashes out and uses their violent nature against you.

anyone needing a good raping...im currently taking new clients at very low introductory rates along with a special offer.

first and second rape is free. third rape is 90% off.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung By a man, 3 months ago…folks, he simply overpowered me…now, she is not interested in sex, anymore…she says that she has lost her sexual attraction for me…folks, what do i do?

its obvious her sexual attraction for you has waned due to your technique

you need to change your technique to the one she now desires: dress up in black face and beat her before stuffing a giant strap-on into each and every one of her orifices until she becomes unconscious

also...post pics of GF getting raped
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung By a man, 3 months ago…folks, he simply overpowered me…now, she is not interested in sex, anymore…she says that she has lost her sexual attraction for me…folks, what do i do?

Your girlfriend wasn't raped dude.. why would you create this thread?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Your girlfriend wasn't raped dude.. why would you create this thread?

Your mother moaned like a whore wen i ravaged her.
    does your gf let you get butt?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby does your gf let you get butt?

I want to enter ur rear door, young man.
    Originally posted by WellHung I want to enter ur rear door, young man.

why?
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    She's most likely a skank, OP.. Don't sweat it...Especially if you found her online.. JS..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby does your gf let you get butt?

youre an idiot
Jump to Top