User Controls

I like jokes

Here is a joke I invented.

You take a gorilla and put his hand in a box. Then you take a black African man from Africa and you put his hand in a different box. Then you turn off all the lights and open the boxes and shine a light in the boxes and you have to tell which is the gorilla hand and which is the African.

They are the same.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Terrible. There is nothing clever about that wutsoever. Whats the punchline?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The one hand has the strength to rip your throat out.

The other hand has a sideways .380.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    It's a Sikh fisting ad, WH.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    That's adorable ACP
    Originally posted by WellHung Terrible. There is nothing clever about that wutsoever. Whats the punchline?

You can't tell the difference between the gorilla hand and the nigger
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by itybit That's adorable ACP

Yeah I thought so too, he's pretty cool.

song about my joke

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    not racit enouf didnt red
    What are you talked about I tell this joke to niggers all the time
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Terrible. There is nothing clever about that wutsoever. Whats the punchline?

You.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    de ja vu.

:)
    This made me famous in my country! I walk down the street and I hear from a car YOU TAKE A GOWILLA HAND
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    What do you call a black man in a Mercedes?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by stare rape What do you call a black man in a Mercedes?

dumbest joke ive ever heard

What do you call a dad in a ford focus?
    Enterita African Astronaut
    What does a gay goat eat?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    why did the clown put GHB into his seltzer before spraying his seed accidentally into my supposed mom's birth hole?
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    SLEEEEEEEEG
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The way they catch monkeys in Africa is they take a clear glass jug with a thin neck, fill it with jelly beans, and then tie a heavy rope to the jug and a stake pounded into the ground. The monkey comes along, spots the jelly beans, reaches in, grabs a big handful, but then can't get its hand out. The monkey is so greedy it will not even think to drop the jelly beans back into the jar to free itself, and it will wail and scream and hop around for hours before the hunter finally comes and breaks the jar to release the monkey into his cage.
Jump to Top