User Controls

Do I dare start a piss jug?

Enterita African Astronaut
    I'd finally have crossed over into complete laziness.
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    I do it all the time, but that's only because one of my roommates is a heroin addict who shoots up in the bathroom and passes out for hours
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Bottle of diet coke plus complete apathy as to life or its results.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    legend has it that elon musk uses grimes as his personal human piss jug and she hums the tune of one of her trancelike songs while taking it all in
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Don't do it, because then you will end up with 7,429 piss jugs hidden under your bed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Enterita I'd finally have crossed over into complete laziness.

don't waste your time with such complexity.

piss yourself where you are when you feel the urge.

all the cool kids do it
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    lmao^

/glad I never was one of the "cool" kids. ;)
    HTS highlight reel
    I am a turbo NEET but I have never stooped to using piss jugs. Don't do it. Some lines can't be uncrossed.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    we lost a kureg last month dew to a badly placed piss jug,,

I suggest marking the piss Jug with a giant P and dont put it near the bottled water
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I have a small apartment it is literally the same distance to the kitchen or bathroom but most of the time I just piss in a cup in the kitchen.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    idnt that special
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I could just piss out the window but I live on the 4th floor so I would probably piss all over other people's windows or a hooker walking by.
    drill a hole through the wall and install a funnel and hose,, then it just runs down the outside of the building
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I keep a good downhome American-made cast iron pan on one of those single burner cooktops set to HIGH heat, at the corner of my desk.

I have it positioned where I don't need to stand up or anything I just turn my chair about 15 degrees and piss into it and because it's hotter than all-get-out it's instantly self cleaning and never fills up.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nice,, there have been times I burned turds in the wood stove,, helpful hint,, make sure its a hot fire
Jump to Top