User Controls

I pulled an mmq today.

Item 9 African Astronaut
    Well guys, I got my first DUI today... mom was being a bitch etc and I endeded up ditching work, amd then decided to go for a nice peacefull drive out through the countyside...but i was drunk and took a turn too fast and ended up in some brush on the side then of the road and couldn't get out. Some dude showed up on the phone with the cops (he wasn't being a dick or anything, just causually calling it in) and at that point I knew I was fucked so I took out a beer from the bag and started drinking it right there while waiting for the the cops to show up. I ended up being taken away in an amnulance (?) then was in a stupid hospital room for like 5 hours. They took a blood sample & shit, and it was above the amount that im gonna get chaged for "super drunk" driving. Sucks to be me right now I guess.

I might have to do a month or 2 or jail for this but meh, whatever, I cant take rotting away washing dishes much longer anyways. Also, I got prescribed some valium out of the deal 👍💩
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    if you're serious im sorry to hear it. ps no one 'casually' fucks you over IMHO.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You need to go to the University, son.
    What will mother say...
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    You were posting seriously about suicide the other day. A DUI is nothing, and I'm glad you're taking it calmly. Take your time in jail, meet some people, etc.

You do need to seek out some help to change your life, and you shouldn't be ashamed of that fact.
    you have to establish you're dominance at jail
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I wouldn't call a DUI nothing, it's pretty annoying you get your license suspended and shit if you can't pay for the interlock bullshit and then you just have to pay a bunch of money for fuckin everything.

I think Actors trollin though.
    Jail is chill tho. Just enjoy having no responsibilities other than guarding ya grill.
    i just woke up and bumping this thread for pulling mQ
    Enterita African Astronaut
    I hope Actor's okay. Been posting about suicide a lot more than usual recently and now this has happened and he hasn't posted since.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Sadly, this ain't a troll. But I ain't kill myself, I'm just gonna see what happens.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's bean 8 years since my last one. If this is your first I'm sure you'll be aight playa. Second even.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    There are a couple of saving graces:

-The car isn't damaged

-Not a single piece property was damaged so no restitution to pay

-didnt injure or kill anyone

-This is gonna make me give up drinking, because theres no way to be certain it won't happen again unless I just don't

-There is a chance I might luck out not have been "super drunk" but I'm not getting my hopes up.

-it'll all be over with and behind me in like 2 years, maybe less.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How often have you drove drunk in the past?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Item 9 …it was above the amount that im gonna get chaged for "super drunk" driving. Sucks to be me right now I guess…

Hahahaha!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I haven't mmq'd yet.
    Actor's life:

-Mom was being a bitch (to her 30 year old son)
    -Decided to ditch work for a drunken countryside drive
    -Took a turn too fast
    -Ended up in some brush
    -Immediately is called into the police (LOL you should have taken pics)
    -...Opens a beer on the side of the road?
    -You're getting billed for the ambulance, nigga
    -5 hours at the hospital
    -Cried to the doctor
    -Is prescribed 20x 5mg Valium
    -Has to pay ~$5k for 20 Valium
    -LOL you're gonna take like 2 yrs probation over a month in jail coming of age experience.

Oh Actor, this is hilarious if true
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Enterita African Astronaut
    Why did you drink a beer after crashing though? Because you figured you had nothing to lose since you were already drunk, not aware that there was a super drunk driving penalty? Did you explain you drunk more after getting out of the car?

You should've just poured a beer out, and been like, "yeah I wasn't drunk, I only drunk after stepping out of the car since I was so depressed after the crash".
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Enterita Why did you drink a beer after crashing though? Because you figured you had nothing to lose since you were already drunk, not aware that there was a super drunk driving penalty? Did you explain you drunk more after getting out of the car?

You should've just poured a beer out, and been like, "yeah I wasn't drunk, I only drunk after stepping out of the car since I was so depressed after the crash".

lol, I don't think anyone would believe that even if it was true.
Jump to Top