User Controls

Ya know what? fuck it...im gonna flash my fake 100'$ bills...

Item 9 African Astronaut
    *facepalms and edit-deletes post*
    uhh idk man i heard the secret service takes that shit pretty seriously
    Ensign Galm African Astronaut [specifically erupt this tetrachloromethane]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III uhh idk man i heard the secret service takes that shit pretty seriously

Thats why you keep the real bills (the ones and fives) on top. Never touch your stack of fake 100s and you've effectively skirted breaking the law while still managing to become famous.
    Originally posted by Ensign §m£ÂgØL Thats why you keep the real bills (the ones and fives) on top. Never touch your stack of fake 100s and you've effectively skirted breaking the law while still managing to become famous.

having them is still illegal though and there's a lot of frustrated cops with hurt egos at bars and clubs and shit sometimes
    esbity African Astronaut
    I thought you were posting pics.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III having them is still illegal though and there's a lot of frustrated cops with hurt egos at bars and clubs and shit sometimes

ive known several people first-hand who had counterfeit bills and the extent of what the police (not SS) did was take away the bills and ask nicely where they came from.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Funny how there are still some $100,000 bills around today. They are worth about 1.6 million each. Imagine having a roll of those and flashing them around.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Actor.. what?

What's that gonna accomplish man
Jump to Top