User Controls

Imagine if

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Imagine if you journaled in your special little book every day of your life, only to be fucking smoked in a fiery car wreck where not only you and your parents and siblings died but also your book.

Thank you.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    That aint funny, asshole
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Right.... Garrett I'm going to need you to come into the office Saturday as well...
    \
    Originally posted by mmQ Imagine if you journaled in your special little book every day of your life, only to be fucking smoked in a fiery car wreck where not only you and your parents and siblings died but also your book.

Thank you.

That's why you keep in on the cloud.

Thursday 23rd August.

Got up, had my shower and got ready for work, took a "Smart ones" eggs and bacon thing out of the freezer to warm up in the microwave at work. Uneventful drive to work, ate said eggs and bacon.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Quite an arbitrary scenario you came up with Op..
    Why?
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Originally posted by WellHung Quite an arbitrary scenario you came up with Op..
    Why?

He's a serial killer. Every so often he'll post cryptic summaries of recent events in second or third person
    i will find mistakes in the lines of your face when you say my name because when this all ends i'll need someone to blame
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Imagine if you were laying in a pile of dead bodies or almost dead but you're in the middle sort of to the top so you can see the light and whatever but there's way tooany dead bodies on you and you have to just lay there and die because it's impossible to move them. Plus like I said some are alive and crying and moaning the whole time too. Tee hee
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Imagine if the HAMBURGLAR was a real dude and super good at it too like Santa Claus so basically you'd have to live your life keeping your hamburger locked in a super secure place or when yiu make hburgers for your family you have to be silent the whole time and eat by candlelight lest the the hamburglar notices.
    Imagine if osso possums tasted like cotton candy people would probably eat them more.
    \
    Imagine you take your daughter camping and you end of having sex with her in the tent that night and a storm came in and lightning came thru the tent and while you were having sex and the lightning melted your dick skin to her vagina and you were stuck together and then bear came in the tent and mauled your daughters face and she died and when the police found you with your dead daughter attached to your dick skin. You'd have a lot of explaining to do.
    \
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Imagine you take your daughter camping and you end of having sex with her in the tent that night and a storm came in and lightning came thru the tent and while you were having sex and the lightning melted your dick skin to her vagina and you were stuck together and then bear came in the tent and mauled your daughters face and she died and when the police found you with your dead daughter attached to your dick skin. You'd have a lot of explaining to do.
    \

Is that the only thing preventing you from fucking your daughter?
    Originally posted by Sudo Is that the only thing preventing you from fucking your daughter?

You're one sick fuck you know that?
    Sharona Yung Blood
    We really don't see 2022.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Imagine if literal shit droppings were diamonds.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by mmQ Imagine if you journaled in your special little book every day of your life

HOW DO YOU KNOW
    Originally posted by Nil HOW DO YOU KNOW
    \
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Is that the only thing preventing you from fucking your daughter?

no one said anything stopped him.

but... she was still older than he was when she lost her virginity. one thing they do have in common is that they both lost their V card to a cock.
    bumpy boopertons/1
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Imagine if you journaled in your special little book every day of your life, only to be fucking smoked in a fiery car wreck where not only you and your parents and siblings died but also your book.

Thank you.

I keep mine way up in the corner of my closet.
Jump to Top