User Controls

Donald Trump confirmed for literally hitler

PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    QUICK someone predict how the heebs spin this tomorrow morning. I'm going full on denial like they did when he called haiti a shithole.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    South Africa got slightly less corrupt for the first time in a decade and Donald Trump is trying to white knight for white people in a place he would never dream of visiting
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the pat-man QUICK someone predict how the heebs spin this tomorrow morning. I'm going full on denial like they did when he called haiti a shithole.

'oy vey! der holler-cost!'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo South Africa got slightly less corrupt for the first time in a decade and Donald Trump is trying to white knight for white people in a place he would never dream of visiting

no. it hasnt. not even a little bit.

you obviously havent been paying attention to nigger-ville news.

the HNIC of rhodesia and also S.apefric are publicly calling for 'kill whitey' (literally) and taking their land. go look it up. its in the non-western (kike-run) media
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    If you don't know what's going on in South Africa just watch this documentary

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by infinityshock no. it hasnt. not even a little bit.

the HNIC of rhodesia and also S.apefric are publicly calling for 'kill whitey' (literally) and taking their land. go look it up. its in the non-western (kike-run) media

Look at this fucking pathetic victim
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock no. it hasnt. not even a little bit.

\
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sudo South Africa got slightly less corrupt for the first time in a decade

haha what

how do you figure
    stare rape African Astronaut (banned)
    Please tell me that Trump didn't just now find out about the South Africa situation
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    If you don't believe how much the jedis hate us just read their responses to Trumps tweet.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo Look at this fucking pathetic victim

let me get a hold of you and you'll be a posthumous recipient of an honorary #metoo membership card
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby [imgtps://s22.postimg.cc/87sffyhzl/z7ij5a_Bm.png

you're an idiot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by stare rape Please tell me that Trump didn't just now find out about the South Africa situation

elections are coming up. it's an effort to boost popularity with the woked whiteys.
Jump to Top