User Controls

"Nigger" is an excuse to ..

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Have CNN or Fox or MSNBC etc just write this site off as a racist White Supremist site. and anything written on it with Lanny's silly little word filtrations as "believe nothing.. including Totse Manifesto 2001"

Fuck you racist bantering cunts not just for being retarded and racist like Trump and his reason for the wall but also for fucking up anything with validity written or typed on this site.

Fuck you and especially you Infinity. you're so evil it's become brutally funny in a dark sardonic way.. not at your jokes but at you. to think people like you are serious.

I want to push this planet into the sun and free your souls. everyone.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com Have CNN or Fox or MSNBC etc just write this site off as a racist White Supremist site. and anything written on it with Lanny's silly little word filtrations as "believe nothing.. including Totse Manifesto 2001"

Fuck you racist bantering cunts not just for being retarded and racist like Trump and his reason for the wall but also for fucking up anything with validity written or typed on this site.

Fuck you and especially you Infinity. you're so evil it's become brutally funny in a dark sardonic way.. not at your jokes but at you. to think people like you are serious.

I want to push this planet into the sun and free your souls. everyone.

stfu nigger
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Who is this guy? CIA playing to be teens.. that dude on the couch looks high as fuck. and the girl looks like some girl I worked with.. 10 years ago.. maybe her sister?

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu nigger

Fuck you, Old Man.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Whats racist about building a wall? Plenty of good neighbors are "separated" by fences. I agree that the nigger meme , kill yourself meme, jedis meme, and bill the cat's shtick have been overplayed for a long time now.

Maybe if Lil Sporty spends his time playing with word-enhancements he wont have as much time for slippin up and oppressing we the people.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    da fuq?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu nigger

black power
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    what was the point of posting that?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor what was the point of posting that?

niggers
    infinityshock Black Hole
    and...tits
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    We are currently out of chicken.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Duke Zion We are currently out of chicken.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Lol now that guy should have been the black panther....mother dicker is solid gold.
Jump to Top