User Controls

Do women get more bitter with age?

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Do women get more bitter with age? I began noticing that the older a woman is the more of a sourpuss she has.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    They get more horny but less desirable.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mikeyagain African Astronaut [unalterably regard the persecutor]
    Most of em start chasin the Herpes Mike type...
    Madman African Astronaut
    Yeah for sure, ugly old women are bitter and will take it out on young beautiful people like me. They don't even have to be old, just ugly.
    Mos men do too. The angry old man down the street who wouldn't give you your ball back for example
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Some do, especially if they're not married.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    absolutely
    You'll all be pissed when the ear and nose hair thing takes over your life...starts for real about age 42 or so.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Just trim it up jigaboo
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You'll all be pissed when the ear and nose hair thing takes over your life…starts for real about age 42 or so.

Joke's on you. I'll never get that old.
    Originally posted by Duke Zion Just trim it up jigaboo

It's hard to find a good nose/ear trimmer though..I've had about 5 and they are all shit. You know anything that runs of 1 AA battery is shit before you even take it out the package.
    Originally posted by RisiR † Joke's on you. I'll never get that old.

Yeah I said I'd never reach 30...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What went wrong?
    Originally posted by RisiR † What went wrong?

My liver refused to explode.
    PrettyHateMachine African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You'll all be pissed when the ear and nose hair thing takes over your life…starts for real about age 42 or so.

By the time I'm in my 40s CRISPR will be in full swing and I won't have to worry about that
    esbity African Astronaut
    It's called menopause.

Originally posted by Cootehill Some do, especially if they're not married.

That's because married women have a male to vent onto. When I was in retail, Id see old women yelling at their huabands all the time. They basically use them as punching bags.

Males get bitter usually do to failure and not being shitbags. Shit up the world and enjoy life, and you'll be fine.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by PrettyHateMachine By the time I'm in my 40s CRISPR will be in full swing and I won't have to worry about that

Who's going to pay for that?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Do women get more bitter with age? I began noticing that the older a woman is the more of a sourpuss she has.

especially when they have ten kids, a shit job, and no man
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by esbity It's called menopause.

That's because married women have a male to vent onto. When I was in retail, Id see old women yelling at their huabands all the time. They basically use them as punching bags.

Males get bitter usually do to failure and not being shitbags. Shit up the world and enjoy life, and you'll be fine.

males dont get bitter if they have a female to express their frustrations to sexually.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson It's hard to find a good nose/ear trimmer though..I've had about 5 and they are all shit. You know anything that runs of 1 AA battery is shit before you even take it out the package.

try a bic lighter.

no batteries.
Jump to Top