On the way to a sideshow

Yesterday on the bridge

2 Years ago.. same area of the bridge

totse3.com Space Nigga
    Uh ohh.. they hit another guys car.. so they ran after them.. "shots fired"

totse3.com Space Nigga
    I dunno wut da fuck is going on with this

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Shitfuckers . What would your reaction be if you were the car behind one of the blockade vehicles?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    niggers
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor Shitfuckers . What would your reaction be if you were the car behind one of the blockade vehicles?

"Hey you guys.. stop that. you're blocking traffic... now I said stop this at once or I will get so hot under the collar"

fuk u gonna say to a bunch of thug asses
    wtf? thats weak!!! you ever get caught up in some kind of jam like that give me a call and hand one of em the phone. just say ACP WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor wtf? thats weak!!! you ever get caught up in some kind of jam like that give me a call and hand one of em the phone. just say ACP WANTS TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW

Yeah, like I would truly say it like that.

also I was wondering what the fuck the dude in the red car was aiming at first.. then noticed it's a shotgun mic.

I could only find the same video as seen here. I was trying to look for their "professional Shotgun Mic" footage. which clearly they were shooting video and audio seperatly.. makes me wonder if it's an underground thing and they making money. You and I should shoot crazy ass video and sell it on the black market

Maybe we can capture those Telegraph Hill Parrots and dress them up in drag and make them have sex.
    lets go into the city with body cams and I'll accuse addicts of being street shitters named Lan.ny

and i want a clip of you flipping some son of a bitch right out of their wheel chair and hurling it right down the street
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by A College Professor lets go into the city with body cams and I'll accuse addicts of being street shitters named Lan.ny

and i want a clip of you flipping some son of a bitch right out of their wheel chair and hurling it right down the street

OK.. sounds fun.
    I wanna get sued for the 0 money I have and go to jail for some "hate crime on cripples".

It's a date! or not!
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Lol.. push him down Jones street .. steepest fucking hill we can find.
Jump to Top