User Controls

Aeons ago, dolphins lived on the land.

Enterita African Astronaut
    Then our ancestors came along and drove them into the sea.

It's true, you know. -SpectraL was there.
    Cootehill African Astronaut [my unsymmetrically blurry oregano]
    Dolphins are basically just rats that evolved echo location.
    Originally posted by Cootehill Dolphins are basically just rats that evolved echo location.

what peer-reviewed journal did you learn that from
    Originally posted by Enterita what peer-reviewed journal did you learn that from

/pol/
    Originally posted by Cootehill /pol/

lol

Can I ask a serious question. What did surviving cancer teach you about life. Like, how are you different from it.
    Originally posted by Enterita Can I ask a serious question. What did surviving cancer teach you about life. Like, how are you different from it.

It made me not care so much about what's going on, as life is temporary. But most people don't learn anything. I was talking about this with someone yesterday about different people who have had cancer. One of my relatives had lymphoma keep coming back, but would work during his chemo despite not needing the money. Eventually he disappeared in SE Asia. Another could die from breast cancer, but tries to go back to work to do days. Again, not even for money.

These people just work as replacable cogs, nothing special, but they don't seem to get that they aren't needed and should go do something more enjoyable and conducive to recovering.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Cootehill It made me not care so much about what's going on, as life is temporary. But most people don't learn anything. I was talking about this with someone yesterday about different people who have had cancer. One of my relatives had lymphoma keep coming back, but would work during his chemo despite not needing the money. Eventually he disappeared in SE Asia. Another could die from breast cancer, but tries to go back to work to do days. Again, not even for money.

These people just work as replacable cogs, nothing special, but they don't seem to get that they aren't needed and should go do something more enjoyable and conducive to recovering.

Ever consider they might feel fulfilled or at least useful doing the job they did, even if they didn't need the money? Come on, man.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Originally posted by Cootehill It made me not care so much about what's going on, as life is temporary. But most people don't learn anything. I was talking about this with someone yesterday about different people who have had cancer. One of my relatives had lymphoma keep coming back, but would work during his chemo despite not needing the money. Eventually he disappeared in SE Asia. Another could die from breast cancer, but tries to go back to work to do days. Again, not even for money.

Oh, Coote -- that is unvarnished cruelty. It projects that one, no matter the situation or circumstances, are dispensible, without regard, mention, or remembrance.

Appalling! How unhumane!

My double-survival taught me that survival is real. Never believe otherwise.
    I guess people like to imagine the world would not be able to function without them, lol

I had a friend quit a job once - when we spoke he was like "how are you able to do that (tax shit) without me???". Reality, things ran way faster and smoother without him. He wasn't missed at work, even once.
    I dont understand how your views on things are so narrow and childish despite being in your 30s and having gone through cancer.
    cupocheer Space Nigga [unwillingly condescend the dp]
    Every fall and until about February dolphins try to live in Miami.
    POASTING ina pls mommie thread
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    12 years ago, my brother in Texas got skin cancer, it required him to have it removed and get Chemo because it spread. then he got a staph infection and had to be in the hospital for blood infection for months. then he was murdered a few years after that. beat one and die from some other bullshit.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse3.com 12 years ago, my brother in Texas got skin cancer, it required him to have it removed and get Chemo because it spread. then he got a staph infection and had to be in the hospital for blood infection for months. then he was murdered a few years after that. beat one and die from some other bullshit.

what did they do with his carcass. grind it up and feed it to livestock...or sell it to a lab for animal experimentation.
    totse3.com Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock what did they do with his carcass. grind it up and feed it to livestock…or sell it to a lab for animal experimentation.
Jump to Top